Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The best car EVER

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    i said, we agree, and most of what i said, was that he needed to say in the beginning that he was comparing the camry to other cars based on its "sellability", and not performance. so really we agree. so lets end the stubbornness and confusion right now, cause i know what he did, he just forgot a single line of type, ive done it many times, and most of that last post was giving him that sound piece of advice. he never said originally that he was comparing sellability, he needed to make that more clear, and now i realize that, and im just trying to prevent further pain from this sort of thing in the future by stressing that peice of advice. its very confusing i know, but.......yeah, pretty much, thats it
    K.. I didn't understand that post too well but the post that I made above was a joke.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

dude, your still arguing when i said i agree with you. wtf?! also, did you really read my post, which was advice (sorry if it sounded like an argument, but the personal experiances ive gone thru concerning clarification were quite bad, and i dont want others to suffer that pointlessely). once again, sorry, you just needed to clarify and say how you were comparing the camry. you didnt, and it didnt make any sense. now it does. why the hell are you still arguing?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    K.. I didn't understand that post too well but the post that I made above was a joke.
    dont worry, my rhetoric is very VERY bad
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

ii would have to say the 911 too. it has comfort, street performance, track performance, great racing history, good rally history too. stunning lines only downside is the price....
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    ii would have to say the 911 too. it has comfort, street performance, track performance, great racing history, good rally history too. stunning lines only downside is the price....
    That's cheating as the 911 is a car RANGE
    WHICH 911 ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Porsche 911. Because no car has ever blended comfort, practicality, looks, reliability and awesome thrills in to one car like it does..
    you sound like me!
    toook the words out of my mouth.
    911 is it!

EDIT:
    untill now i would consider the 911 (993) as the one i liked the most, and because it ws the last air cooled 911. however, now i think the 997 is number 1.

so i say 911 (997) as the greatest.
    Last edited by ZeTurbo; 01-26-2005 at 10:19 PM.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

yea, the 911 GT3 is awesome, but there are many others that i could list...
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    For me it's the '58-59 Cadillacs. Comfort, good engineering, and an equipment level that still puts many cars of today to shame (power seats, windows, locks, steering, and brakes, auto on/off headlights with automatic dimmer, air conditioning, self-leveling air ride. Although I could do without the fancy headlights and air ride). All in one of the best-looking, and definitely noticible styling jobs of all time. Add to that the fact that most of the models are reasonably easily affordable for a workaday falla like me.

Although the Hartmann-bodied 1937 Cadillac Roadster currently on display at the Blackhawk Auto Museum here in California comes pretty close. Pure style that car is.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

As several have said, it's very hard to call one car "best." Especially when how "best" is not defined in this thread.

I would pick, for longevity and reliability...

Cadillac- The '59-'63 had a durable engine (390) and the '68-'70 high-compression 472s, along with the turbo-hydramatic transmissions, were very well built. Among Cadillac fans, it's almost taken for granted that you can buy a late '50s through 1970 Cadillac and not have to do anything to the engine (not counting oil changes and minor tune-ups). With this era of Cadillacs, you can expect a smooth and comfortable ride, plenty of power, room to spare, perfectly acceptable handling for average driving and in general a long lasting car.

- The 1955-1958 Chrysler 300 series had the tough and rugged Hemi engines. A good combination of ride and handling with power to spare. Big enough not to feel cramped inside but can still can have no problem going through mountain roads.

- The '64-'67 Dodge Darts were well known for almost legendary reliability. With either slant six or V-8 you could count on many trouble-free miles of driving.
    Last edited by Fleet 500; 01-31-2005 at 05:18 PM.

I LIKE THE MERCEDES-BENZ GOLDWING 300SL 1954...
    IN GENERAL I LIKE ALL MODELS MERCEDES
    Attached Images Attached Images

McLaren F1 LM, road legal race car right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    you sound like me!
    toook the words out of my mouth.
    911 is it!

EDIT:
    untill now i would consider the 911 (993) as the one i liked the most, and because it ws the last air cooled 911. however, now i think the 997 is number 1.

so i say 911 (997) as the greatest.
    i think its the 996 gt3 rs, its just the most pure successor to the 2.7 rs ever

EDIT: but yeah, the new carrera s with sport chrono pack, pccb (porsche carbon ceramic brakes), pasm (porsche active suspention maneagement) and all the track goodies it awesome
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

welllll, eeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, it´s a bit difficult. but well, in my signature says Porsche 356 carrera. So....... porsche 356 carrera
    Live and let die

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    That's cheating as the 911 is a car RANGE
    WHICH 911 ?
    Indeed. And the same goes for the dude that said "S-class", there are many S-class models and many generations of this model.

As for the question: well honestly, there is no such thing.

Mclaren F1 GT .. luxury, 3 seats, 0-100kph below 3.2s .. Top speed possible exceed 240.1 mph.

Thread Information