View Poll Results: Most Obnoxious

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • NicFromLA

    0 0%
  • Wouter Melissen

    2 5.00%
  • MonaroCountry

    16 40.00%
  • Baddabang

    2 5.00%
  • Ferrer

    0 0%
  • Drakkie

    6 15.00%
  • Bleeding Heart

    7 17.50%
  • 2hot4u

    0 0%
  • 70cuda88

    0 0%
  • Forager

    3 7.50%
  • SlickHolden

    2 5.00%
  • #1MustangFan

    2 5.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Most Obnoxious Member 2008 [Voting]

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,310
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I'm so obnoxious i voted for myself.
    I am sorry, but you are not going to make it to my ignore list. That has been reserved for the real pros.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Northampton, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I'm so obnoxious i voted for myself.
    It takes years of practice to be a true Internet ninja. I started way back in about 95 irritating classmates on AIM, and then worked my way up to pwning n00bz on MSN Gaming Zone, headshotting tangos with single shot Uzis on hollow points, then shit-talking them between rounds. And then I found car forums, where I refined it to an artform, balancing lulz, lolcats, and epic threads.

    It took a lot of dedication, and a lot of Mountain Dew-fueled 3am clan matches to get to where I am today. I am a member of the shit-talking elite.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

    The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

    Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    mountain dew or captain morgan?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,466
    MSN gaming zone..now theres a blast from the past. so you were one of those assholes!! who always got the top room in the midtown madness 2 zone. bastard.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Northampton, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    MSN gaming zone..now theres a blast from the past. so you were one of those assholes!! who always got the top room in the midtown madness 2 zone. bastard.
    Nope. I played Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear and all the expansion packs. I was a specialist in 3rd person camping corners, and strafing hallways with full auto fire. I also spent a lot of time running around CQB maps with a WA2000 on .308 Winchester and .50cal Desert Eagle on JHP. Thirteen shots till dry. And I usually won. I was such a prick about it, too.

    And Pokey, I was too young for Morgan back in those days!
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

    The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

    Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USA, Colorado, Vallecito Lake
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    ...I am a member of the shit-talking elite.
    That may as well be so, but your still a solid light-year behind -What-
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    16,605
    I made the polls public out of habit. I realize now it was probably a silly thing to do.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,466
    we do however get to see who has the balls to vote for wouter.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wishing I was in Moscow, Idaho
    Posts
    2,585
    So far it's just the one complaining first and loudest about the voting not being private.
    Big cities suck

    "Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,310
    Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    So far it's just the one complaining first and loudest about the voting not being private.
    in a democracy every single voice counts, and if I would find you an a..hole, I would tell you in private and not for everybody to see.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wishing I was in Moscow, Idaho
    Posts
    2,585
    Just to make things clear, my earlier post was a joke, not really serious. Rereading that I hope I didn't offend anyone.
    Big cities suck

    "Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    16,605
    Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Just to make things clear, my earlier post was a joke, not really serious. Rereading that I hope I didn't offend anyone.
    henk likes to push issues. Tell him America rulez. He'll understand.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    12,833
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I am sorry, but you are not going to make it to my ignore list. That has been reserved for the real pros.
    Oh i try so hard. My sister says i need anger management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    It takes years of practice to be a true Internet ninja. I started way back in about 95 irritating classmates on AIM, and then worked my way up to pwning n00bz on MSN Gaming Zone, headshotting tangos with single shot Uzis on hollow points, then shit-talking them between rounds. And then I found car forums, where I refined it to an artform, balancing lulz, lolcats, and epic threads.

    It took a lot of dedication, and a lot of Mountain Dew-fueled 3am clan matches to get to where I am today. I am a member of the shit-talking elite.
    I told a guy on youtube i was better then him hows that.

    I only drink water is that not mountain dew enough. I'll try hard.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

    "The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

    "I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,334
    Quote Originally Posted by rockefella View Post
    henk likes to push issues. Tell him america rulez. He'll understand.
    lol.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Gran Canaria, Spain
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    we do however get to see who has the balls to vote for wouter.
    If the voting was private his win would be too crushing.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Car brochures
    By ginza in forum Books, magazines, brochures and posters
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 05:21 AM
  2. Funniest Member 2008 [Voting]
    By Rockefella in forum Awards
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:01 AM
  3. Favorite Member 2008 [Voting]
    By Rockefella in forum Awards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. Most Obnoxious Member (2008)
    By Rockefella in forum Awards
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:49 AM
  5. 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule
    By DanicaFan in forum Racing forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •