Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A strange Ford I saw

See P4g4nite, actual people can yield more results than Wikipedia ever could. They didn't have a picture of the Lynx.
    :P
    I knew it was some kind of Laser.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

wait, does your avatar mean becoming a hindu will get you shot in the head, causing you to bleed?
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    wait, does your avatar mean becoming a hindu will get you shot in the head, causing you to bleed?
    Do you never think before you type? It's not like you're expected to reply within a couple of seconds.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

How about a Mekkur? did I spell that right? That came out about that time, realitivly rare enough. Mercury Merkur
    Last edited by forager; 01-08-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Reminds Me of the time I saw a Ferrai GTO parked, downtown Van.B.C. did not have time to crawl under it. no other badging but Ferrari. was it real or memorix? fake I think,but only because of where it was. I wish I had My camera!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    Do you never think before you type? It's not like you're expected to reply within a couple of seconds.
    im sorry, i'll never make another stupid and serious post like that again, sir
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by forager View Post
    How about a Mekkur? did I spell that right? That came out about that time, realitivly rare enough. Mercury Merkur
    the merkur was merely a rebadged ford sierra, which everyone else but us got as a real ford.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Re: blingbling: Do'es anyone out there doubt that the Human Species is not doomed to Oblivion?

Sorry Pokey the description was Unbadged, Pimped Out Hatchback of Ford Origin. what else could it have been ok, My error some how I missed the entire 2nd. page, then got distracted by blingbling.
    Last edited by cmcpokey; 01-08-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: edit button FTW

^reading his posts edited by cmcpokey is somehow very funny
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Funny Leon? read post #32! most Racist comment I've ever seen on any Forum! and the Mods let it stand?

Funny Leon? read post #32! most Racist comment I've ever seen on any Forum! and the Mods let it stand?
    actually blingbling is very subtle, and even if his comment could have been interpreted as racist (and therefore objectionable), I'm pretty sure it wasn't his intention.
    btw, he apologized. What I meant is that, disregarding of what you post, regularly they (your posts) are edited by cmcpokey.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

forager is my buddy
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

He apologised, even though there is some hint of sarcasm to it and the matter's been resolved.
    Back to the Fords
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

you picked up sarcasm in my apology but not the sarcasm in my allegedly racist remark?

of course being a hindu will not result in you getting shot in the head (causing you to bleed), otherwise they would NOT be the second leading ethnic identity in the world

but no, i get ridiculed and told to "think" before i post. i did think about it, thought it would be funny, but people disagree. there are tons of people on here that don't "think" before they post. rooster juicer thought new s. wales was in england. he should have "thought" before he posted. but there was no warning, ban threat or anything of that matter. im sure that offended people too. i would be as an australian.

have you ever seen anything said by russell peters? makes fun of all races and is LOVED AROUND THE WORLD. how? because he does it in a light-hearted mood and with harmless delivery, just as i did here. but since this judicial system does not have a next forum for an appeal to be carried out, i simply have no choice to concede that i was wrongful in my actions in order to continue my existence here.

im not trying to be a free radical here either, just rather pleading my case - whatever that may result into. read my posts on anything related to world issues or politics, history, etc... and you will realize i am rather aware of my surroundings, the world, and despise ignorance.

An occasional random post isn't that bad. Let's not be too serious guys - there's the real world for that.
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

Thread Information