Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic surgeon solves America's fuel crisis!

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    How is this legal?
    It's not, all this came out during the doctor's ongoing trial about him being unethical.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I've always thought it would be a great idea to hook all the exercise equipment in a gym to generators and allow the power company to buy the energy from the gym. The gym could actually pay people to go and make a percent on the work produced.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    for the best engine performance: Put an American in your tank....
    I seem to recall on the forums it being mentioned that Australia overtook America as fattest country on Earth.

Maybe to get the best human fuel, you need to go Down Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I seem to recall on the forums it being mentioned that Australia overtook America as fattest country on Earth.

Maybe to get the best human fuel, you need to go Down Under.
    LOLOLOLOLOL you fatties

Australia beats US to title of most obese nation, report finds - Times Online
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    It's not, all this came out during the doctor's ongoing trial about him being unethical.
    What, did the people want their excess fat by-products after their operations to keep?

More seriously, maybe I am missing something, but what would make such actions unethical?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    More seriously, maybe I am missing something, but what would make such actions unethical?
    Fat-borne diseases?
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    Fat-borne diseases?
    Could a disease seriously survive the force and temperatures of a car engine? I know some of them could potentially survive........damn near anything. But if that does not do it, then why can't they just spray some medical disinfectant on it before it goes to public use?

Doctors arent supposed to use peoples organs and body parts for any kind of personal gain without at least first getting their patient's written consent.

fat probably counts under that.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    Doctors arent supposed to use peoples organs and body parts for any kind of personal gain without at least first getting their patient's written consent.

fat probably counts under that.
    That explanation makes more sense, heheh. I guess they might start adding that into the paper work these days?

Could a disease seriously survive the force and temperatures of a car engine? I know some of them could potentially survive........damn near anything. But if that does not do it, then why can't they just spray some medical disinfectant on it before it goes to public use?
    I was joking, but I'm sure there is plenty of red tape surrounding medical waste.

What does burning human fat smell like?
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    I was joking, but I'm sure there is plenty of red tape surrounding medical waste.

What does burning human fat smell like?
    Like my kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Plastic surgeon solves America's fuel
    **hmm, does this guy hate the rest of the world for thinking of an alternative that is so geographically limited? no, must be a patriot**
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Dr. Alan Bittner, a California (where else?) plastic surgeon has been using the fat removed from his liposuction patients to fuel his car.

At last, the answer to America's fuel needs!
    **concludes it can apply anywhere! concludes this man clearly doesn't want the world to benefit!**
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Put an American in your tank....
    **starts to think of an invention that can seperate the good americans from the bad ones... ideas ideas**
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Mcdonald's
    **waits a sec, realizes i was mistaken, and now finally knows why this solution only applies to the states, can rest easy now**
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

That explanation makes more sense, heheh. I guess they might start adding that into the paper work these days?
    a lot of hospitals attached to universities already have them because they do research using peoples organs that they have taken out (spleens and other semi useless organs)

that whole thing got started in a case against the university of california where this guy had a very rare form of cancer and apparently his spleen cells were highly unique so they took out his spleen (which was cancerous) and then used his spleen cells to create a cell line which they went and made millions off of. The guy sued wanting a piece of the pie. He didn't get any of the profits, but he did get some damages because the doctors didn't tell him what they were planning on doing and used his organs without his consent.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Thread Information