Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 109 of 109

Thread: Automotive Perfection

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    I drove an RS4 Convertible up that road. That was quite a change from our Mustang Convertible!
    i bet that was fantastic. ive been feeling like i need a convertible here, with the weather so nice, so often. one of these day's i'll do the entire length of carmel valley road (the other side of the grade form laguna-seca), which is about 30+ miles and all very twisty.

    any idea what car you'll be getting this year?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    i bet that was fantastic. ive been feeling like i need a convertible here, with the weather so nice, so often. one of these day's i'll do the entire length of carmel valley road (the other side of the grade form laguna-seca), which is about 30+ miles and all very twisty.

    any idea what car you'll be getting this year?
    If all goes well, we will get a new V8 Mustang.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

    (Ted Joans)

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    If all goes well, we will get a new V8 Mustang.
    Does the word "we" indicate the presence of a lady friend?
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    Does the word "we" indicate the presence of a lady friend?
    ...or pieter and rob
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Automotive Photography Competition #203
    By zeppelin in forum Photography
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM
  2. Automotive Photography Competition #150
    By zeppelin in forum Photography
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:39 PM
  3. Automotive Photography Competition #145
    By zeppelin in forum Photography
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 04:06 PM
  4. Automotive perfection.
    By Quiggs in forum Car comparison
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. My first year of Automotive Engineering
    By drakkie in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 08:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •