Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg lulz

Contributing to this thread with a link i got to the left of a Perana pic right here on UCP:

eBay Motors: Chevrolet : Corvette (item 270353310171 end time Mar-11-09 12:00:00 PDT)
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

This thread made my day.
    UCP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense to anyone of Latin descent...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

lolz.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    Contributing to this thread with a link i got to the left of a Perana pic right here on UCP:

eBay Motors: Chevrolet : Corvette (item 270353310171 end time Mar-11-09 12:00:00 PDT)
    This one seems to be okay. what's wrong with it?
    Nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Edition View Post
    This one seems to be okay. what's wrong with it?
    maybe the questionable choice in paint jobs? i think its rather repugnant.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Nissan Skyline Coupe Sports Car Manual R33 GTS-T - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Mar-09 11:06:21 AEDST)

My email to him...

Good Afternoon,
    I am unsure if my current level of awesome is sufficient enough to handle a vehicle such as this. Perhaps you could help me by clarifying some things for me? How experienced an operator must I be in order to handle this vehicle? On a rating of 1 – 10 how much hot chick attention does this vehicle attract? Does sex machine mean I can have sex with this vehicle? Not that I’m into that kind of thing... Is the aggressive stance enough to scare small children? I don’t really like my 4yo nephew and would like him to run away whenever he sees me driving. How much extra performance does the GTR wing provide? I usually cruise at approx 40km/ph and am hoping the wing will help keep me grounded. Is the interior completely custom? I don’t want to be riding in just any R33 interior. Will the stereo remove womens clothing as I drive past them with its awesome sound? If not, how much work would be required to accomplish this? When i depress the accelerator will i achieve the sound barrier? I would like to arrive at my destination before people hear me coming. I am sincerely hoping that this R33 will make all my dreams come true as you state in your advertisement. I am looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.
    The Datto will rage again...

And you didn't ask him about the pussy magnet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    For the amount of money that was spent making it look like a BMW he could have probably bought one, albeit used.
    truth! but come on you know you like it, you rememeber when you creamed your pants after seeing mr x's cute car

there are several things that stuck out for me

Let me start by telling you that you will not see this car anywhere!(thats a good thing, really)
    This car is ONE of a kind made by a special request.(and who made that request? a 12 year old boy?)
    Wondering about this 1998 Honda Civic EX with V tech engine?(yeah im wondering where its located so i could douse it with gasoline and set fire to it)
    It’s totally converted into a BMW M3 !!!!!!!!!!. (with he exception of the engine and the other aspects that give it away that its a riceboys wet dream)
    \
    here is your chance to own an original dream car.

someone please substitute something for this as there is so much lol potential here i just blew a funny fuse

Thread Information