34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toyota iQ

23 67.65%
  • Mitsubishi i

11 32.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyota iQ v Mitsubishi i

Hi..

In my opinion, both cars are good but Toyota iQ is better than Mitsubishi i. It has more features and better design and also better looks than Mitsubishi i. Another reason of choosing Toyota is its brand, Toyota is more famous brand than Mitsubishi. The performance of Toyota is also much higher than Mitsubishi.

Thanks...

Bah Toyota iQ

Though I'd reluctantly buy either and probably drive the shit out of them.

If thats even possible.

i love the iq i think it is a great city car and i love the aston martin Version the cygnet
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    could be due to the car being a courtesy car.
    If I received a 107 as a courtesy car, "trashing mode" would be automatically switched to ON for the whole period.
    Oh, it was.

...but the car had covered minimal mileage and didn't show any signs of abuse. The things that spoiled it were the power steering (minimal weight and zero consistency & feel) and the gearbox (which felt as if it was broken - like dragging a stick through mud and gravel). I have since driven a C1, which was exactly the same. The rest of the car was pretty good for a cheap city car...and still a lot of fun...but it could have been legendary with decent steering and a positive gearchange.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelsonline View Post
    For me they are handy specially in traffic cities. Easy to control.
    Unless you literally live your entire life in gridlock conditions, and NEVER venture out of a metropolis, a brand new 107 / Aygo / C1 makes very little sense. For the same money, you could get a nearly new C-Segment hatch, which is just the right size to be comfortable on the motorway yet not too big and cumbersome for urban driving. The list price on the 107 I drove was £145 more than I paid for my pre-registered C4. You aren't seriously going to suggest that the 107 is a better buy for the money are you?
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

i see the point with these two cars, and if i was forced at gunpoint to pick one, it would be the toyota. however, after extensively driving a toyota yaris (the next wrung up the ladder to the iQ), i wonder if it would offer anything but convenience for the latte drinkers. the yaris for instance was absolutely breathless with no power in reserve, so didnt offer anything in the way of enjoyment for the driver. it had a great interior and was fantastic on fuel (around 800k's to a tank!) and was very good at what it did, and that is being an economical runabout. again, i see the point with the iq, but it wouldnt be what i call an enjoyable experience.

My votes goes to Mitsubishi i. I have this car, never feel bad for it, more compatible, comfortable and good efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by imhsar View Post
    My votes goes to Mitsubishi i. I have this car, never feel bad for it, more compatible, comfortable and good efficiency.
    two questions:
    1: You are in based in Fresno, how can you have a car that is not imported in the USA?
    2: Your profile states you own a BMW E6. Can you post a picture?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

That guy is spamming our forum. His homepage is a commercial website.

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    That guy is spamming our forum. His homepage is a commercial website.
    I have seen that, just waiting for his reply here.....which needs to be good.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

The Toyota iQ is a fun to drive car with great looks..but it is only recommend to the people who rarely carry more than one passenger, as it really is tiny.
    toyota place

Quote Originally Posted by sporty car View Post
    but it is only recommend to the people who rarely carry more than one passenger, as it really is tiny.
    Obviously, that applies to the I and the IQ.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

sporty car seems to be another one of our flash in the pan posters. I can't quite figure out why someone would post a bunch of mindless comments, then go away. I can figure out the spammers who have spam signatures or links. It's harder to figure out the ones that don't have any links. Perhaps the intent is to add the spam links at a later date?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    two questions:
    1: You are in based in Fresno, how can you have a car that is not imported in the USA?
    Mitsubishi (along with some Californian power companies) brought over a is for demonstration/testing purposes. I saw one at my school (within 200 miles of Fresno) so I won't exactly call BS just yet.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Mitsubishi (along with some Californian power companies) brought over a is for demonstration/testing purposes. I saw one at my school (within 200 miles of Fresno) so I won't exactly call BS just yet.
    They often do that, just for promotional purposes. For example the Mk.1 Insight is also in the NL, just one of them. The iMiev is also here. Nice car to drive

My choice

IQ anyday. I like Mitsubishi, but I trust Toyotas Reliability more.

Thread Information