Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: civic vs. mclaren F1

Quote Originally Posted by desert_eagle04
    My turbo JDM H22a powered civic beat the hell outta a mclaren F1 the other day on the highway at midnight. We stopped int he middle of the road with absolutely no traffic and raced off the line. I smoked him. Then I met him in the city at a stop light a lit up the tires for him. Over priced junk got beaten by a 4 banger!!!!!!
    You forgot to mention you had alot of high horsepower stickers on your car, almost 100 of them Thats like 1000 HP!

Somebody actually gave him a +1 for his only post. One day it was -4, the next it was -3. But right now it's -5.
    Last edited by carlover; 12-31-2004 at 04:36 PM.

one day it was june 4 03. the next it was april 18 04. thank you for reviving this thread

This have to be the stupidest and most retarded thread in a while.
    If you actually think that you 'smoked' a McLaren F1, which accelerates 0-60 in 3.4 sec and tops 231mph, with a Civic you should go to nearest hospital, and thats fast.

Naaaaawwww but his l333333333t mega C!v!c beet miiii Dowidge neeeooon @nd datz mega hizzzz goesd fast az cauz type r stickaz chiken mesh and bigzzzz subwoooofazzzzz l333333t @s 1

that was pretty good mocking

good old turbo civics, my real car is a 347 hp turbocgcharged civic with a spoon sports block ran a E.T of 13.02 im proud of that.
    <- thats it there
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

This thread is probably not the best place to profess your love of hotted up Civics, try the Users Ride section, and take the Egg Nog Ownership Test.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Where is the users ride section?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverG35SportC
    Where is the users ride section?
    User's Rides << Click there

Time to let this thread die now, methinks.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

goddamn ricer wankers. even IF you could manage the same power/weight ratio of the F1 (not bloody likely in a civic), that 1.6l 4 banger would have to be pumping out something like 500kw at the front wheels to keep up! needless to say ud need a quad-T04 turbo conversion pushin out about 20psi to do that can anyone say "$50,000 engine to $0 in 3 seconds?"

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloVT
    goddamn ricer wankers. even IF you could manage the same power/weight ratio of the F1 (not bloody likely in a civic), that 1.6l 4 banger would have to be pumping out something like 500kw at the front wheels to keep up! needless to say ud need a quad-T04 turbo conversion pushin out about 20psi to do that can anyone say "$50,000 engine to $0 in 3 seconds?"
    lol ur funny cuz its true

i dont think its physically (like litterally, the scientific physics) possible for a civic to beat a mclaren f1, the front wheel drive train just cant handle that kind of acceleration ... like you'd need to have a light enough body to attain that kind of p/w ratio .. but enough weight on the front to keep the tires from slipping ... the only thing i can imagine that will do this is alot of downforce ... like formula 1 level downforce, but there is no way in hell you can fit a transmission in a civic which will take you that fast, 180 mph? yeah right in a civic ... HA

Dead Thread

okay i admit its funny to see a post that says a mclaren beat an F1, (which i think would be possible.( with NO stock parts)) but this thread has been revisited so many times...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Ah ah ah! If a Civic can beat Her Majesty Mclaren F1, i'm Santa Clause!
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Oh dea, ^

go away.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Thread Information