Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am an agent for the KGB

I am an agent for the KGB

for those of you in the US, you have probably seen the commercials. The people wandering around answering people's random questions. well, I am now that guy that answers those random questions.

a little bit of background for those not in the know. kgb_ is a text message reply company that you can ask questions to, and within a few minutes they will reply back, in text form, with the answer. you can even try it for yourself, text kgbkgb (542542) with a question, from the US i presume. its 99 cents per question, unless it either cant be answered, or the question can't be deciphered.

anyway, my wife and I decided to see about employment. since we sit on the couch on our computers in the evening anyway, might as well make some money. its not a lot of money, but its some extra change. they also have an entrance text that is pretty entertaining if you have a knack for trivia. you can take it at kgb.com.

this really smacks of spam, i know, but i find it interesting, and its a new 'job' for me.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Congrats on the new source of dough, comrade.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

KGB is a nice drink...

Killer Question
    Yikes. This is going to be tough, but give it a try. Just be smart about how you answer and we're sure you'll do fine.

If you trained monkeys to build walls, how long would it take a group of 10 to recreate the Great Wall of China?

WTF!!!
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

annndddd you have to be an american to work, great
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    Killer Question
    Yikes. This is going to be tough, but give it a try. Just be smart about how you answer and we're sure you'll do fine.

If you trained monkeys to build walls, how long would it take a group of 10 to recreate the Great Wall of China?

WTF!!!
    no no no, you dont ask here.. you text it in, and if youre lucky, you will get me answering. but you'll never know.

There's a spy within the ranks of the Navy!

I love KGB. Helped me pass my last marketing exam.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I already told you this on fb but I was 5 min from being an agent and getting paid by these guys but I couldn't give up my late evenings for 100 dollars a month or something.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I already told you this on fb but I was 5 min from being an agent and getting paid by these guys but I couldn't give up my late evenings for 100 dollars a month or something.
    yeah... the money isnt great. you get paid 10c for every answer you write, and 5c for using a recycled answer. so not brilliant. but its entertaining, and both my wife and i have a head for trivia, so we seem to be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    yeah... the money isnt great. you get paid 10c for every answer you write, and 5c for using a recycled answer. so not brilliant. but its entertaining, and both my wife and i have a head for trivia, so we seem to be good at it.
    how does it work if you had enough of it?
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    how does it work if you had enough of it?
    what do you mean by that? have enough money?

Do you promise to never reveal American secrets to Russia.
    UCP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    what do you mean by that? have enough money?
    have enough of answering to pointless questions. I mean, you just stop answering, have to dismiss the service, destroy your phone?
    I just don't have a clue of how it works, but it sounds a cool way to gain some extra bucks.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    have enough of answering to pointless questions. I mean, you just stop answering, have to dismiss the service, destroy your phone?
    I just don't have a clue of how it works, but it sounds a cool way to gain some extra bucks.
    ok, yeah there are a lot of dumb questions. i think the #1 question is what animal has the largest penis. blue whale for all of you inquisitive minds.

the questions don't actually go to my phone. you log in to a web based app and the questions pop up, and you can take them, or pass on them. they have recommended sources and similar questions previously asked, so you can hopefully process it faster. and you can quit at any time, so if you grow aggravated by it you don't have to stay on.

Thread Information