Thread: JE Design Progressor (957)

JE Design Progressor (957)

JE DESIGN constructs the most masculine Porsche world-wide: Cayenne turns into the PROGRESSOR

• Aggressive styling kit renders a dominant appearance
    • Rut extended by 80 mm
    • Coilover lowers car up to 70 mm
    • Special wheels SUV-Select in 10x22 inches and new finish glossy graphite

Progress can not be stopped, especially when it is dashing forward in such a broad and powerful way. The automobile refiner JE DESIGN converts the current Porsche Cayenne (Type 957) into the PROGRESSOR and shows which potential can be release from the serial Porsche.

The PROGRESSOR presents itself significantly broader and more dominant than the standard Cayenne. This impression is already confirmed by a first glance at the front skirt with its LED daylight running lights, the side skirt and the rear skirt extension. At the front, voracious air inlets and fierce headlamp masks confirm that the PROGRESSOR is not only up for games.

Also, the undercoating which protrudes into the front skirt is bicoloured and therefore emphasises the challenging character of the automobile.

The PROGRESSOR does not only pretend to be broader, it really grew. The track width at the front axle extended by enormous 60 millimetres, and even by 80 millimetres at the back axle. This goes hand in hand with extended wings, adapted side skirts with integrated LED door sill lamps and the robust wheels SUV-Select. These cast wheels in one piece measure 10x22 inches and are equipped with high performance tyres sized 295/30 R22 XL. JE DESIGN has engineered the wheels with its classic five-spike design especially for king-sized automobiles like the Cayenne. The wheels with the graphite gloss finish perfectly match the white racing colour varnish of the PROGRESSOR.

The sportive appearance is not only accentuated by the additional width, but also by the additional depth of the car. With its reduced sport springs, an electronic lowering kit or a version 3 coilover, the PROGRESSOR can be lowered between 35 and 70 millimetres. Therefore, the sportive appearance is also honoured by the driving dynamics.

The rear exterior is by no means docile at all. The perfectly adjusted rear skirt extension sets a dominant mark with its six integrated LED lights and its diffuser look. Anyway, most motorists only see the four-pipe exhaust system of the PROGRESSOR which protrudes through the rear skirt with its chromed oval pipes.

With the PROGRESSOR, JE DESIGN presents a masculine car which even makes the serial Cayenne look pale. The running gear and appearance of the refined automobile perfectly match the power provided by Porsche.

For more information about the extensive tuning programme by JE DESIGN Premium Line, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +49(0)7131/203 84-0 or visit the web site
    JE Design - Premium Line
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

"The most masculine Porsche" is an SUV?

Fail.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Most masculine Porsche ever = an old(er) 911 Turbo. Accelerate inside a turn, and you die

At leas this thing looks better than some of the things Porsche's have been turned into.....like the Cayenne *shudders*
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    Most masculine Porsche ever = an old(er) 911 Turbo. Accelerate inside a turn, and you die

At leas this thing looks better than some of the things Porsche's have been turned into.....like the Cayenne *shudders*
    maybe they meant most compensatory porsche.
    or, what you get when a hummer just isn't enough
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Do people ever buy these stupid things?
    Not just this, but all the dumb tuned hyper-SUVs.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    "The most masculine Porsche" is an SUV?

Fail.
    a SUV Porsche is'nt a Porsche, is masculine like a big truck.
    a 934 RSR is masculine

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    maybe they meant most compensatory porsche
    This post gives much cause for a chuckling to occur.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    Do people ever buy these stupid things?
    Not just this, but all the dumb tuned hyper-SUVs.
    That's definitely the question here, not why but how.

I mean if there is that array of tuning companies that must mean there are enough costumers to support them.

And that's quite worrying.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    That's definitely the question here, not why but how.

I mean if there is that array of tuning companies that must mean there are enough costumers to support them.

And that's quite worrying.
    I always hope that they are the manifestation of one man's insanity, but everybody seems to keep making new ones.
    Even Techart, whom I respect, has an uber Cayenne.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

this is masculine in the sense it's male, while all other cars are female (and that's a good part about them).
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information