Thread: National Kit Car Show 09

National Kit Car Show 09

It's that time of year again!
    This May bank holiday it's the National Kit Car Show 09 at Stoneleigh Park, just south of Coventry, England. The event will be on the 3rd and 4th of May, and the showground opens on the 2nd for campers, clubs and manufacturers to set up.
    This show is the largest Kit Car show in the world and this year looks to very well attended by the major manufacturers. Along with the massive display of cars in the two main halls there is a giant display of owners cars outside covering almost the entire show ground. Westfield will also be putting on their regular live action slalom to show off their car's agility. During the evenings there will also be live music in the halls, and if you sweet talk one of the many clubs that stay for the nights you might even get to share in their parties and into the night drinking sessions!

This year I will be there on the 2nd around mid afternoon. I have managed to talk 3 of my friends into joining me aswell! Anyone here on UCP going to show their faces? It honestly is one of the best weekends of the year for me. It's hilarious fun.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

I went two years aago when my old man weas thinking of Building a Cobra (he bought a S2000 instead though), swome of the cars were awesome a countach and a GT40 stick out particularly. Some were pretty poor though like a beat up Ford RS200 with a Lada engine.

Great fun though thats for sure.
    UP THE BORO!!!!

Thread Information