Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ucp Family

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    I'm head of "going away for extended periods of time".
    But seriously, I don't know what I should be.

Be the guy that keeps all the cars looking like they just left the show-room
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I'll take a educated guess and say that Crisis could be the head of womans affairs, because of the number of affairs hes had with woman If you don't have affairs Crisis, just pick someone else...
    I dont know how I got that rep. Im no stud. I could be in charge of psycological councelling.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I'm guessing I'm gonna have to be the head of Corvette Trivia and general hosge posge information of the sort.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

i know i can be head of diciplinary action. someone says something stupid i get to flame and demaen till i see fit. help me control some of my anger problems also

j/k
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Quote Originally Posted by cp01ae
    Be the guy that keeps all the cars looking like they just left the show-room
    Nah, I'll be the guy that makes them wish they were still there! Time for a TRACKDAY!!!!

ACE =Chief finical adviser (to keep the company solvent and pay every ones wages)

Overseas Sales Manager. I'd come back to the office everyonce in a while give my opinion and then dissapear for a while again. Fits me pretty well. Oh and I'd need $500 000 USD or Euros a year and a company car, Top of the line and a full medical and dental plan and a pension.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

so this kind of thread has already been done once before, so i guess that many folks are quite enthusiastic about the idea of giving each one a "job title" here at UCP to sort of help identify him/her for guests and new users.
    but so far it has been total chaos!! some people participate, some dont. others add their title to their signature, other dont. some people come up with informative titles, others come up with crazy stuff !! such a thing will need a tiny bit of effort, collaboration and enrollment.
    i suggest we apoint a commitee of 3 users to be responsible for this. they will appoint each of the frequent posters a title and send it to him/her through PM for discussion. if the user can come up with a better title, its all good.
    after the appointing phase is over, each user MUST add his/her title to the signature below for it to be visible for those who might find it important.

i personally dont know if such an idea will actually prove valuable for helping new users and senior users who dont meet much in the same threads. but i can see many people participating, so i guess there is a sense of enthusiasim about the idea. and typical of me, i had to make things more complicated !!

i suggest EggNog, CoventrySucks and Spastik to form the commitee. if agreed, they should arrange a virtual meeting and see how they will start things. after each is appointed an agreed title, they should all be posted in a thread(with a hierarchy if needed, as it also seems like a popular idea) and made viewable to all of us. and then they will be monitored to make sure everyone has the appropriate title in their signature.

my guess is that this suggestion will suffer from the same fate as The Misho Theory.

----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

yea i was thinkin of the same idea. Its what i initially created the thread for, but as you say some do and some dont. So the idea of EggNog, CoventrySucks and Spastik forming a commitee should be brought forward and into action. As soon as one of them views the thread. Thanx Misho

Way Hey!! I just realised i have become a Senior Member!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Me?!? ME?!?! I'm....I feel...SPECIAL!

Misho, I guess it adds just a bit of novelty and feel good value to the forums. But I can do my job if asked, alot of petrolheads in my class and school, always looking forward to seeing a new car.. Mind you, they're all fanboys of Skylines "Slammed on 19's spinnaz and EVOS's go WAAAAAAM PSSSHH WAAAAAAAM"

But yeah

Misho, your chief of D.O.A Ideas

Lurker Supreme=Me
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

Since nobody seems to thinking ahead I feel that I can claim the post of head of Diesel engine development.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Or as a slighty more informal title just Diesel Fanboy?

Thread Information