Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86

Thread: Blueys New VW Polo GTi

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,178
    Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    same here, in Canada that is. except Canada doesn't get all the good cars like the rest of the world does.
    This is a lie. We get the best of the rest of the world as well as all the cars produced here in Canada an all for on the cheap. I'd rather have cheap cars here than other "good cars" form the rest of the world that I couldn't afford like they have in Europe.

    What cars in specific are you so depressed we are missing?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    This is a lie. We get the best of the rest of the world as well as all the cars produced here in Canada an all for on the cheap. I'd rather have cheap cars here than other "good cars" form the rest of the world that I couldn't afford like they have in Europe.

    What cars in specific are you so depressed we are missing?
    If you want a small car you're pretty much ****ed...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,034
    Congrats Bluey, nice little pocket rocket you got there! I haven't gone through the whole thread so if I missed this, apologies, but how much did it set you back?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

    Being nice since 2007.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    If you want a small car you're pretty much ****ed...
    I beg to differ. The Fit is a small car (to us) and it's freaking stellar - I know secondhand having bee in one somewhat extensively and disucssed with the driver it's many virtues.

    Besides, if you wanted a car smaller than a Fit (a Fit is like 16 grand here starting methinks), you could buy a Smart even though it's more expensive.

    No, there are not really any need for that small cars here when gas is the price it is and smallish cars like the Fit are as cheap/good/practical as they are.

    North America is the bomb for cars.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,496
    I would argue, but that would hijack Blue's thread.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    5,749
    First off, congrats Blue, nice little car there.

    Secondly,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I beg to differ. The Fit is a small car (to us) and it's freaking stellar - I know secondhand having bee in one somewhat extensively and disucssed with the driver it's many virtues.

    Besides, if you wanted a car smaller than a Fit (a Fit is like 16 grand here starting methinks), you could buy a Smart even though it's more expensive.

    No, there are not really any need for that small cars here when gas is the price it is and smallish cars like the Fit are as cheap/good/practical as they are.

    North America is the bomb for cars.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I would argue, but that would hijack Blue's thread.
    Private message me, I'm game to argue.

    Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    Secondly
    I despise you.

    Back on topic, nice car (again) Blue!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Private message me, I'm game to argue.
    You will be both banned if you don't allow us to see this debate. I'm prepared to go upstairs and make myself an epic mochaccino while I read through your debate. Make a new thread.

    I despise you.
    You just love my Wu-Tang style.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,178
    Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    You will be both banned if you don't allow us to see this debate. I'm prepared to go upstairs and make myself an epic mochaccino while I read through your debate. Make a new thread.
    I'm gonna make a thread called "Ferrer Sucks and the North American Car Market and Fits Rock."

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    └A & Connecticlump
    Posts
    5,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I'm gonna make a thread called "Ferrer Sucks and the North American Car Market and Fits Rock."
    The jazz is incredibly boring and has a high center of gravity. [/eurotrash]
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    brisbane - sub-tropical land of mangoes
    Posts
    16,252
    i drive a jazz at the moment actually, all i can say about it is that it's smooth.... and shit
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    The jazz is incredibly boring and has a high center of gravity. [/eurotrash]
    there's a solution for that...
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    └A & Connecticlump
    Posts
    5,304
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    there's a solution for that...
    I don't know if there's enough wheelgap. There doesn't seem to be much.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    For Tax Purposes, Cayman Islands
    Posts
    14,580
    It's kind of Ironic...Calling the Honda....Fit.

    I mean it's lean yes, but Fit?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    └A & Connecticlump
    Posts
    5,304
    I have read a number of Fit reviews, mostly from North Americans, and they seem to think that the Fit is a reasonably peppy and good about-towner, but most of the Euros seemed to think it was very ergonomic, but a bit boring. I'm sure a Polo GTI, for instance, would be much much more fun to drive.
    /semblance of on-topicness
    Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    It's kind of Ironic...Calling the Honda....Fit.

    I mean it's lean yes, but Fit?
    But we also have to consider whether or not it is a form of music that evolved from blues, ragtime, and other negroid musics.

    ...and is inexplicably not capitalized.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gran Turismo 5
    By Sauc3 in forum Gaming
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:16 PM
  2. B&B VW Polo GTI
    By ag84 in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:39 PM
  3. Next generation VW Polo.
    By Quiggs in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 08:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •