Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready to get angry?

ahh yes, rolling stone, a very respected publication. and its blogged by Tyler Durden on a site with a Fight Club quotation at the top. Definitely good for an ethos boost. but i'll go ahead and read it...

Blaspheme!

if you get rid of goldman sachs, another one will come and replace it. this is how the system works. what you need is a much more thorough cleansing. destroy the system. im talking about a revolution.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    if you get rid of goldman sachs, another one will come and replace it. this is how the system works. what you need is a much more thorough cleansing. destroy the system. im talking about a revolution.
    Correct. Its the root of the plant that needs killing, not the leaves.

capitalism works, America is the worlds most powerful country because it works. if it didnt the Soviets would be running the world and canada would be somebodys colony. yes our economy has taken a hit but it will bounce back and then we can tell china to f*** off.
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

yes our economy has taken a hit but it will bounce back and then we can tell china to f*** off.
    Would you mind laying out the scenario in which we could, would or should be so bold?

jump , the options aren't extreme free market capitalism or extreme controlled Stalinism
    There are other ways

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc View Post
    yes our economy has taken a hit but it will bounce back and then we can tell china to f*** off.
    You know, I've already ordered my Rosetta Stone for Mandarin.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I find it odd to attribute the U.S. winning out in the Cold war entirely to Capitalism over communism. There's plenty of other capitalist countries that Russia would have had for breakfast.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Capitalism has worked brilliantly for the US this year...kind of hard to have a capitalist economy without any capital...
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain one as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by switters78 View Post
    Capitalism has worked brilliantly for the US this year...kind of hard to have a capitalist economy without any capital...
    Some government sectors might have a little to do with this. Of course Mayor Mike's media entities could have told you that.

You watch?

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc View Post
    capitalism works, America is the worlds most powerful country because it works. if it didnt the Soviets would be running the world and canada would be somebodys colony. yes our economy has taken a hit but it will bounce back and then we can tell china to f*** off.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PStZOAQbZCY"]YouTube - Call of Duty World at War trailer America **** Yeah[/ame]

Yes, capitalism works. But a completely free market doesn't. Also, telling a nation with one billion people with the same amount of weapons to f-off may not be the best thing to do.
    Last edited by kingofthering; 06-27-2009 at 12:11 AM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    Would you mind laying out the scenario in which we could, would or should be so bold?
    We buy a time machine and transport the whole nation to the early half of the 20th century.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    YouTube - Call of Duty World at War trailer America **** Yeah

Yes, capitalism works. But a completely free market doesn't. Also, telling a nation with one billion people with the same amount of weapons to f-off may not be the best thing to do.
    Does China have American made or Russian made nuclear weapons or are their weapons actually made in China like most things a person can buy?
    Last edited by john14; 06-27-2009 at 12:31 AM.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Thread Information