Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay Find of the Day 07/10/2009

How much are the pontiac GTOs going for these days? Maybe you can snag one of those.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    A turbo cobalt just sounds like a bad idea. I'd be going MR2 personally, but then again I don't have much need for practicality.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    A turbo cobalt just sounds like a bad idea. I'd be going MR2 personally, but then again I don't have much need for practicality.
    Thing with the SS cobalt is that it's surprisingly fast, and it is reasonably practial.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Thing with the SS cobalt is that it's surprisingly fast, and it is reasonably practial.
    I'll never forget the day that I was driving down the beach with my friend in his riced out little civic a few years ago. A really heavy guy with a shaved head drove up in the oncoming lane with his Cobalt SS. His car was bright yellow, and it had red flame graphics all down sides of it. When he saw us in the pimped out little civic with its huge fart can hanging off the back of it, he yelled out his window "get a real car f*g!" My friend ended up racing him and leaving the guy to eat his dust. Mind you, the civic was a very built car, but it was still really funny to see the guy's face afterwards. I think he felt slightly humiliated.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I'll never forget the day that I was driving down the beach with my friend in his riced out little civic a few years ago. A really heavy guy with a shaved head drove up in the oncoming lane with his Cobalt SS. His car was bright yellow, and it had red flame graphics all down sides of it. When he saw us in the pimped out little civic with its huge fart can hanging off the back of it, he yelled out his window "get a real car f*g!" My friend ended up racing him and leaving the guy to eat his dust. Mind you, the civic was a very built car, but it was still really funny to see the guy's face afterwards. I think he felt slightly humiliated.
    I've been impressed with the cobalt SS ever since car and driver took the turbo version to VIR and ended up beating quite a few cars that I thought would spank it.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    When he saw us in the pimped out little civic with its huge fart can hanging off the back of it, he yelled out his window "get a real car f*g!"
    that made my morning... hysterical
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Oh aye, I can attest to that. When I was stock, I lost once or twice to built Cobalts.
    Turning money into memories.

Thread Information