Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Take A Look At Paris Hilton's (Pink) Bentley

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Has it occurred she might be entirely competent, capable and intelligent?
    LOL. It all depends on how you define intelligence. I'll admit she's got a knack for marketing herself, as do other celebrities like her (Spears comes to mind). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think thats where it ends .

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Fair go hey guys.

I'm not the type to randomly hate on someone you've never met, or seen her persona outside of the news and reality shows.

Has it occurred she might be entirely competent, capable and intelligent?
    I'd agree...but after this person showed her persona so many times and so many wrong ways, the possibilities there is a functional something in her head are somehow very few.
    Spears, which I don't like, is a good example of someone which did a lot of BSs in her life and which I wouldn't even be interested in talking with for 10 minutes, still you can have the perception she is acting accordingly to a system she is a part of.
    Hilton on the other hand is taking this whole "system" thing to her own and shiny brand new level. Starting with a sex tape (of the lamest kind), moving forward with a whole series of upskirts in the mst expensive cars, then a lame song (written by that Lady Gaga) just to prove she is "romantic", and even more embarrassing reality show...what's left?
    I don't care about her, seriously, but if I had to say someone from the start system should have been graced of a second chance, she is not going to come to mind for next couple of years.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    I'd agree...but after this person showed her persona so many times and so many wrong ways, the possibilities there is a functional something in her head are somehow very few.
    Spears, which I don't like, is a good example of someone which did a lot of BSs in her life and which I wouldn't even be interested in talking with for 10 minutes, still you can have the perception she is acting accordingly to a system she is a part of.
    Hilton on the other hand is taking this whole "system" thing to her own and shiny brand new level. Starting with a sex tape (of the lamest kind), moving forward with a whole series of upskirts in the mst expensive cars, then a lame song (written by that Lady Gaga) just to prove she is "romantic", and even more embarrassing reality show...what's left?
    I don't care about her, seriously, but if I had to say someone from the start system should have been graced of a second chance, she is not going to come to mind for next couple of years.
    my thoughts exactly. shes a bonafide Douche Bag.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information