Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Thumbs up The First EVER GT3 comp

Rite here we go with the first ever GT3 comp, the enterants for this weeks comp are; Stratos, Cotterick, Challenger, cp01ae, Whiteballz, deffenbaugh03, Painterr, KKO, fpv_gtho, UK CARS and koenigsegg cc, 350hp_civic, bige321786 and finally SPN: DOC

this comp will be open untill next friday night when i will take all the times of the people who have posted one, and on saturday make a thread showing the winner and the latest points for everyone.

the points will be as below;
    1st Earns 8 point
    2nd Earns 6 points
    3rd Earns 5 points
    4th Earns 4 points
    5th Earns 3 points
    6th Earns 2 points

Car
    Anyway onto the car and what we are allowed to do to it, the car that we are using is a Lancer Evolution V GSR, and the mods that we are allowed to do to it are;

semi racing exhaust system
    clutch / twin
    transmition / semi - racing
    LSD / 1.5 way
    turbo kit stage 1
    Sports tyres
    AVC controller
    and the Variable center dfferential controller.

these are the only mods that you are allowed to buy for your car so that they are set up the same to start with, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HYBRIDS, but you are allowed to change anything that you want in the settings ( things such as gear ratios and ride height)

Track

The track that we are using will be Apricot Hill Raceway II, what you will be able to do is do as many laps as you want to set up your car, but you are only allowed to post once on the thread showing your time. If any of you guys out there have got a digital camera then i would be greatful if you could take a pic of your time so that we are all sure there are no cheats.

good luck to all you guys who are entering

James
    Last edited by mustang123; 05-16-2004 at 02:24 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

if anyone wants to know anything further that you think i might have midssed then please post here and i will get back to you
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Let the race begin ( good choice with the Evo V GSR James )

i'd love to participate
    any chance i can get in this or do i need to wait until next week?

Hmmm stock supension This ought to be interesting!

is it too late for me to enter?
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

good choices

i have time to go buy an evo

does the winner choose the next track ?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

This should be interesting, i think i won an EVO V GSR not that long ago. Just to avoid some confusion, i gather that by racing tyres, you dont mean slicks?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by 350hp_civic
    is it too late for me to enter?
    Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    i'd love to participate
    i suppose that since this is the first week i will allow you to enter but i will not allow this any other week i will add you two into the first thread with all the particepants in.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Hmmm stock supension This ought to be interesting!
    i did this because i thaught that it would make it slightly different and more challenging. also i am just finding out how 'well off' people are and what they can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by KKO
    i have time to go buy an evo. does the winner choose the next track ?
    what i think we will do is the winner can choose the next track but i will choose the car so that i am still sort of in controll of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    This should be interesting, i think i won an EVO V GSR not that long ago. Just to avoid some confusion, i gather that by racing tyres, you dont mean slicks?
    when i say racing tyres i do not mean slicks i mean the second set of tyres along called 'racing tyres'

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterick
    Let the race begin ( good choice with the Evo V GSR James )
    thanks Rik, i will be choosing a higher class car next week i think so start saving not that you will need to but now. just out of curiosity and to know what sort of price range i can use for you lot to buy cars, How much money/ credits/ Kudos do you guys have on GT3

dont worry about funds for me, ive got about 3 million
    I am the Stig

Red face

Don’t worry about me for funds i have 12.6mil, just checking you mean the second ones along they are sports tyres... is that the ones you mean...

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    dont worry about funds for me, ive got about 3 million

i guess that it is ok then for you, how bout everyone else.

Good luck to yall entering the comp

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    Don’t worry about me for funds i have 12.6mil, just checking you mean the second ones along they are sports tyres... is that the ones you mean...

yes oops i guess i was relying to much on memory soprts tyres for everyone

your founds sound quite enough for this comp

I'm comtemplating whether i shoudl post the time i got today, or wait until thursday or some time to post it. I was impressed with the final time i got today, and no doubt im bound to shed some time from it if i practise during the week, but then no doubt after Painterr's time around Laguna Seca, i dont think i'll win this round
    I am the Stig

Thread Information