Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Text a girl and ask her if you can tap dat [NSFW/18+?]

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Really? So thaaat's what I've been doing wrong.

Seriously, though, you trying to tell me women never treat men like a piece of meat?
    especially the vegetarian ones...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Really? So thaaat's what I've been doing wrong.

Seriously, though, you trying to tell me women never treat men like a piece of meat?
    i don't want to sound ignorrant or say that females are the better sex but, its just that the fact that men know that women are physically weaker then men and will take advantage of them such as controlling them and what not. i have seen this on t.v. such as Oprah or Dr. Phil ( although he is a major joke ). BUT. there is a show that airs in Canada that's called " Til' Debt Do Us Part " and women are guilty of it too. for example, the wife make sure that he doesn't see the bills, reciepts and the like. she will also control what's coming in the house ( purchases ) too see if there nescasarry for HER, not usually for him and possibly for the rest of the family. she will also over spend as well.
    one thing is for sure wwgkd, i really don't want to know what you've been doing wrong. and in conlcusion, both sex's are guilty.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    i don't want to sound ignorrant or say that females are the better sex but, its just that the fact that men know that women are physically weaker then men and will take advantage of them such as controlling them and what not. i have seen this on t.v. such as Oprah or Dr. Phil ( although he is a major joke ). BUT. there is a show that airs in Canada that's called " Til' Debt Do Us Part " and women are guilty of it too. for example, the wife make sure that he doesn't see the bills, reciepts and the like. she will also control what's coming in the house ( purchases ) too see if there nescasarry for HER, not usually for him and possibly for the rest of the family. she will also over spend as well.
    one thing is for sure wwgkd, i really don't want to know what you've been doing wrong. and in conlcusion, both sex's are guilty.
    I actually have a habit of dating black belts, so I'm generally the "weaker sex." And oprah and dr phil have been scientifically proven to be more evil than zombie hitler, so their shows do not count.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

so cargirl why do girls always fall for dickheads
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Because nice guys are boring, and girls want to fix guys.
    Turning money into memories.

Its true. A prick gets a girl's attention that much quicker, because she can't deal with the fact that a guy is actually ignoring her pretty self. That's why when you're at a bar and you want the pretty girl's attention, you spend twice as much time showing interest in her other friends.

EXACTLY!

so next time a girl says guys act gross it's because THEY MADE US THAT WAY! WE ONLY WANNA MAKE THEM HAPPY (which is resorting to douchebaggery)

men > women in terms of logical thinking. end
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    EXACTLY!

so next time a girl says guys act gross it's because THEY MADE US THAT WAY! WE ONLY WANNA MAKE THEM HAPPY (which is resorting to douchebaggery)

men > women in terms of logical thinking. end
    I speak from experience when I say women are strange creatures in the way they think, and the actions and/or words that follow based on those thoughts. It makes for many useless debates. When you try to explain to them "why are we even arguing about this?" it just doesn't seem to click. We hate that they're touchy and take everything too personally, and they hate that we don't....actually I don't even know what they hate, I think its a little bit of everything. I just get confused and start thinking about something else in the midst of it. Thankfully as the years progress, they happen less and less. Well, at least in my situation. We've done a lot of growing together in those four years.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Thankfully as the years progress, they happen less and less.
    My experience says otherwise. Of course my relationships are ended by my zero tolerance for BS. I'm not the type who wants to get angry and argue over little things. In fact, I can't even think of an instance in a relationship where I have either instigated an argument or raised my voice at a woman I've dated. Once they snap, no matter how long the relationship has been, I leave. Simply talking about a situation or relationship conflict is most preferred as I will not hostilely argue at all.

I'm pretty chill and I want a partner who is chill; that may never be achievable in a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    so cargirl why do girls always fall for dickheads
    ill answer your question blingbling. i have a theory, or feeling, that women who fall for dickheads, are usaully the type who can't tell if a man is really not the best choice for a her. to clarify that, usually a hypocryte or something similar like that. her friends/family can probably tell that this guy is a really bad choice or gets a bad feeling/vibe/aura or whatever it may be from him and could possibly cause trouble for her in the future. im not saying that people are psychic because i don't believe in such a thing, but its natural to get those feelings.
    ill tell you men one thing, im not shallow when it comes to men. i go for whats mostly on the inside. i really wouldn't mind dating someone with dwarfism or wheelchair bound or anything else that could/might be dibilitating. i would love him regardless, even if he was 300lbs that still wouldn't matter to me! looks don't always get you ahead in life.
    PINGAS!!!!

looks don't always get you ahead in life.
    I have much respect for this ideology. However, it also depends on your own priorities in life too.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    I have much respect for this ideology. However, it also depends on your own priorities in life too.
    very true. i heard of this club/group thats in Canada, im not sure if its international, but this group is called Beautiful People.
    Last edited by cargirl1990; 07-31-2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: becuase i offended a member. i need to shut up now...
    PINGAS!!!!

very true. i heard of this club/group thats in Canada, im not sure if its international, but this group is called Beautiful People.
    I'm a member
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I'm a member
    im sorry but no comment to that one! i really need to shut up don't i?
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I'm a member
    Prove your beautiful eligibility.

Thread Information