Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Text a girl and ask her if you can tap dat [NSFW/18+?]

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    awww...
    sorry, don't date yet. never had a boyfriend in my life. no guy wanted to date a curvy girl cuz they were shallow.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Are you sure you weren't pushed by the guy that you cock blocked from getting his preferred victim?
    That would be my assumption. Ruffies ain't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    sorry, don't date yet. never had a boyfriend in my life. no guy wanted to date a curvy girl cuz they were shallow.
    But...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    so...gurl...when can i tap dat?
    We're not shallow, just focused on our goals. Like peregrine falcons, really.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    That would be my assumption. Ruffies ain't cheap.

But...

We're not shallow, just focused on our goals. Like peregrine falcons, really.
    finish the sentence....
    PINGAS!!!!

Men by nature are programmed to find certain features of a woman "attractive" for breeding purposes. Big hips, fair sized breasts, and certain other areas are the focal points because they are directly related to child birth. It all comes back down to survival of the fittest. Now, I can't really go in depth on this stuff because I don't study it, but I know that it is the way it is for a reason. Therefore, I would not go so far as to call a man shallow, because his instincts are merely at work, hinting at him to appreciate certain assets of a woman more than others.

A woman can appreciate a good looking man as well, but her main focus is on how good of a provider the potential partner is. This is why we see a lot of beautiful women with men that have not much else to show for themselves other than bags and bags of money. We all have our opinions on those ladies as well, but hey, its the same story with the ladies' natural attractors too. Bodies are not the girl's main worry, because they want a man that is honest and can take good care of her.

A little bit of knowledge on this topic is all it takes to lead an open minded understanding of why things are the way they are with us humans. We're not always as complicated as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Men by nature are programmed to find certain features of a woman "attractive" for breeding purposes. Big hips, fair sized breasts, and certain other areas are the focal points because they are directly related to child birth. It all comes back down to survival of the fittest. Now, I can't really go in depth on this stuff because I don't study it, but I know that it is the way it is for a reason. Therefore, I would not go so far as to call a man shallow, because his instincts are merely at work, hinting at him to appreciate certain assets of a woman more than others.

A woman can appreciate a good looking man as well, but her main focus is on how good of a provider the potential partner is. This is why we see a lot of beautiful women with men that have not much else to show for themselves other than bags and bags of money. We all have our opinions on those ladies as well, but hey, its the same story with the ladies' natural attractors too. Bodies are not the girl's main worry, because they want a man that is honest and can take good care of her.

A little bit of knowledge on this topic is all it takes to lead an open minded understanding of why things are the way they are with us humans. We're not always as complicated as it seems.
    i know that not all men are shallow... its just that, i never had that male role model in my life and neither has my sister. my mom has given me that idea that men are pigs and so on and so forth ( she's just met the wrong kind of guys thats all! ) and i find that she seems to think that about men, no matter what for some reason. but i think that she's changed that kind of thinking though. i am a bit intimidated that when i plan to marry a man, i hope that he doesn't have a history of woman beating or the like.
    PINGAS!!!!

Come to Australia, we beat the shit out of women beaters
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    serious?
    PINGAS!!!!

finish the sentence....
    That's what the quote was for.

Good man. I fully support a woman's right to shoot an abusive husband.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

serious?
    there isn't much worse a man can do in the Australian society than beat his missus.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

there isn't much worse a man can do in the Australian society than beat his missus.
    This is so common in the States; especially involving child abuse and molestation. The system does jack-shit when it comes to protecting the rights of a child. It's quite pathetic and absurd when you hear courts give probation as ‘hard time’ for these types of scum.

i know that not all men are shallow... its just that, i never had that male role model in my life and neither has my sister.
    well, you're in the right place. There's lots of kind fellows that will take care of you here and teach you a thing or two about the world. We've got brains from all ages and all walks of life. This is Ultimatecarpage at its finest . We're an incredible group of people.

what if she's not my missus
    and she's punching another woman friend
    and looks like a man

...hypothetically speaking
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

thanks guys for those posts.
    PINGAS!!!!

Despite the relative (ok, OVERT) chauvanism of the internet, there are still pockets of decency about.

Basically you don't want a guy who wants you for your looks because even if you are pretty, that fades and you'll have nothing.

Focus on yourself and making yourself happy. It's the only person you have control over.

Here endeth the lesson on self esteem. <GONG>
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    even if you are pretty, that fades and you'll have nothing.
    damnit he's right
    i better dump my gf now and move on before i end up with nothing

Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information