Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Have A Funny Or Embarrasing Story?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Too old. The dog is around 10 we think (rescue dog so we're not sure) which makes him pretty old for a 100+ pound malamute which may explain the digestive problems. It was hitting my back on the wall during a muscle spasm that did it, I think, but my back has been problematic for a while. It's not really the age, it's the abuse you put your body through and I always figured that anyone who lived to be 50 without some major recurring injuries had lived a wasted life. I just never expected it to catch up with me this early, I somehow always pictured dying spectacularly (nuclear blast, rocket crash, meteor strike) before I ever really had problems. Looking back, I was a pretty stupid kid.

At least you admit they don't smell like flowers.
    yeah i understand that. my mo smoked cigs. for 20 years and quite for 5/6 years. now she has asthma, a hiatal hernia from nursing for 10 years, and carpel tunnel in both arms as well as a pinched nerve in her neck.
    if i farted around you, you'd throw up. my farts are pretty atomic.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    yeah i understand that. my mo smoked cigs. for 20 years and quite for 5/6 years. now she has asthma, a hiatal hernia from nursing for 10 years, and carpel tunnel in both arms as well as a pinched nerve in her neck.
    if i farted around you, you'd throw up. my farts are pretty atomic.
    Attention women: until your farts start smelling like cinnamon buns, quit bitching.

Its funny because its true.
    The Datto will rage again...

^thats hilarious!!! man, i laughed hard! thanks BlueSupra! i get kick out of farts, let alone, people throwing up.
    PINGAS!!!!

This is more awkward than embarrassing, but here goes.

So one time I am having out with this girl, and things get a little heated. After quite a long session of...board games, we are sitting there completely in the nude when she gets a phone call. It was her (exclusive) girlfriend.

More hilarious/light hearted :

Driving around with my girlfriend at the time, looking for a place to park the car. It being February, we went to the parking lot of the local swimming pool since we knew no one would be there; that would be ridiculous otherwise. So we do our thing, and are doing all that cute cuddly stuff afterwards, sitting in the back seat of my car. I am just zoning out, staring at the car's clock when suddenly it turns to be 11pm (23.00). At the same time, a light flashes on outside; pretty pleased that my car's clock is so accurately on time that it turned on just when the parking lot lights did.

Then I realized it was a police officer's flash light (thank god my girlfriend had come of age 3 months before).
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

that quite the awkward stuff there CdocZ.
    PINGAS!!!!

Go with Zach.

Yeah. I felt I should contribute what I could, why not add to the insanity :-p
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

i also forgot to add that ive taken my learners test almost 4 or 5 times. im pathetic.
    PINGAS!!!!

lol 3 times for me, but i went on to race a 911, so presumably this means you'll be in the carrera cup race series
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    lol 3 times for me, but i went on to race a 911, so presumably this means you'll be in the carrera cup race series
    saweet
    i fart my way to the cup.
    PINGAS!!!!

I've taken three shots to get a license.. but that's mostly because I lost it once. Got it first shot the first time and second shot the second time. Hopefully the bike license will be just the once..

my reason for not being able to pawn that learners test becuase of the fact that i have anxiety-depressive disorder, thats something i take in stride though. sometimes...
    PINGAS!!!!

I had a mate who got so nervous he couldn't operate the clutch.. the guy giving him lessons actually mentioned taking a shot of vodka beforehand.. I think he ended up just doing an automatics only license test.

When I took my test I had scheduled it and was planning on taking it in my jeep. But The weekend before while out fourwheeling I had gotten run off a cliff and crumpled the suspension, so my aunt loaned me her grand cherokee limited. The one with 2 million buttons to do everything including keep your butt warm, compared to my jeep which has 3 knobs and 2 levers and 1 button total to control the radio, HVAC, turn signals and headlights. It's something of a change. Driving out of the lot I accidentally turned on the windshield wipers when I tried to use the turn signal, then couldn't get them turned off. Ended up spraying the washer fluid (turning the dust on the windshield to mud) and messing with the controls for about 30 seconds which seemed like forever. I was so flustered after that that I almost pulled out right in front of a car when I finally got everything turned off. The tester was not amused, but I did manage to pass by 1 point.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Ok here goes,

It was four years ago, and my fiance and I had only been dating for a month or so. Its late at night, and before driving her home, we decide to stop at the school parking lot up the street from her house. We were in the back seat of my parents' '00 Toyota 4Runner, making out for a solid hour, completely oblivious to anything and everything around us. We were so completely into each other that the sharp tapping noise on the window behind my ass startled us both. I look up to see a police officer shining his light directly in my face (it gets better). He looks at me while gesturing with his head over to the left of him and says "do you know anything about that?" My fiance and I both look over in complete shock to see that the school playground was entirely engulfed in flames!!!

Someone or some people had set the whole thing ablaze directly in front of the 'yota and neither of us noticed!!

"holy shit!!" was the first and only thing that came out of my mouth.

I agreed to have the vehicle searched and we were then sent on our way.
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 08-07-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Ok here goes,

It was four years ago, and my fiance and I had only been dating for a month or so. Its late at night, and before driving her home, we decide to stop at the school parking lot up the street from her house. We were in the back seat of my parents' '00 Toyota 4Runner, making out for a solid hour, completely oblivious to anything and everything around us. We were so completely into each other that the sharp tapping noise on the window behind my ass startled us both. I look up to see a police officer shining his light directly in my face (it gets better). He looks at me while gesturing with his head over to the left of him and says "do you know anything about that?" My fiance and I both look over in complete shock to see that the school playground was entirely engulfed in flames!!!

Someone or some people had set the whole thing ablaze directly in front of the 'yota and neither of us noticed!!

"holy shit!!" was the first and only thing that came out of my mouth.

I agreed to have the vehicle searched and we were then sent on our way.
    that's truly awesome... could have turned out much worse for you but the cop probably figured that no one would be stupid enough to set something on fire and then sit there and make out for a while

Thread Information