Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Have A Funny Or Embarrasing Story?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    that's truly awesome... could have turned out much worse for you but the cop probably figured that no one would be stupid enough to set something on fire and then sit there and make out for a while
    I'm glad the piggy had that much brain. Usually they are pricks here. I looked like a harmless little twat anyway. Four years ago I was 145 lbs soaking wet, and wore American Eagle clothes with a surfer hairdo. The opposite of the dress code of someone with the balls to set a children's play structure on fire. What a night though. I'm surprised I forgot about it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Ok here goes,

It was four years ago, and my fiance and I had only been dating for a month or so. Its late at night, and before driving her home, we decide to stop at the school parking lot up the street from her house. We were in the back seat of my parents' '00 Toyota 4Runner, making out for a solid hour, completely oblivious to anything and everything around us. We were so completely into each other that the sharp tapping noise on the window behind my ass startled us both. I look up to see a police officer shining his light directly in my face (it gets better). He looks at me while gesturing with his head over to the left of him and says "do you know anything about that?" My fiance and I both look over in complete shock to see that the school playground was entirely engulfed in flames!!!

Someone or some people had set the whole thing ablaze directly in front of the 'yota and neither of us noticed!!

"holy shit!!" was the first and only thing that came out of my mouth.

I agreed to have the vehicle searched and we were then sent on our way.
    You missed a golden opportunity to say something like your gf is so hot things just spontaneously combust around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    that's truly awesome... could have turned out much worse for you but the cop probably figured that no one would be stupid enough to set something on fire and then sit there and make out for a while
    Actually, that does happen. Often going farther than just making out. Some people are hardcore pyros.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    American Eagle clothes with a surfer hairdo.
    That right there is an embarrassing moment.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    That right there is an embarrassing moment.
    Yea I guess I had a double header there lol. ahh, live and learn

You missed a golden opportunity to say something like your gf is so hot things just spontaneously combust around her
    She is THAT hot . The reason I don't burn up next to her is cuz I'm too cool
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 08-07-2009 at 04:28 PM.

I guess one of my more embarrasing moments..

While I still owned my S13 I was taking a friend from the army out clubbing, with my girlfriend following us in her car (so she could leave early). I live in the sticks surrounding sydney, and as such there are alot of agricultural roads that are dead straight and with 90 degree corners.

After having a few half hearted drift attempts down across a river I looked to my friend and said (famous last words) "okay dude, this'll be the last one for tonight, so lets make it epic shall we?"

I sped up to about 85/90Kph coming into this lovely banked right angled corner, flicked the nose out with a dab of left foot braking, and swung the ass out perfectly with the nose sitting over the white middle line. Having caught the drift and seemingly pulled of a fair decent angle I was feeling pretty pumped, so I decided to attempt to lengthen the drift (snaking down the straight after the corner has finished).

It worked brilliantly untill I hit a feature of those poorly maintained agricultural roads - potholes.

The sil got abit unsettled by the sudden impact of a texas sized crater and I had trouble bringing the car back under control. I ended up sliding for another fourty or so meters before I decided I didnt want to end up in some trees (and therefore a better option was attempting to drop speed on the road by spinning the car) So I punched the clutch in and pumped the brakes to get my self to slow. The car looped after hitting a knuckle in the road (tree root) and as my friend and I spun to our impending doom we saw my girlfriend in the car behind us - her reaction was something I'll never forget - and is something that cemented she is a keeper.

As we looped 270* on this two lane road, we ended up ass first over a small ditch and embankment with the butt of the sil resting up a fence post. Due to the dewey grass I was pretty well ****ed with the front wheels stuck in the ditch and ass sitting on wet grass.

The first thing I heard after climbing out of my puddle of bent and broken ego (the car was fine) was "Have fun sam? Want to grow up now?"

In the end My friend had to jump the fence and push the ass while I attempted to guide the nose out of the ditch. We turned up to the club regardless, with a hell of a story, and very dirty clothes .
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

^ also, when you hit a pothole and it bump steered you into oncoming traffic, zomg
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Didnt help that I was changing gears and my foot jumped off the clutch snatching the gear harshly
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    that is an epic story Whiteballz. an awesome one at that!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    I had a mate who got so nervous he couldn't operate the clutch.. the guy giving him lessons actually mentioned taking a shot of vodka beforehand.. I think he ended up just doing an automatics only license test.
    when i take the learners, i shake, sweat, and my heart rate will go up like crazy, let alone all the thoughts that come in my head.
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    when i take the learners, i shake, sweat, and my heart rate will go up like crazy, let alone all the thoughts that come in my head.
    Maybe it's easier in NY state, but I got it in my first run. It's been two years now almost.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Maybe it's easier in NY state, but I got it in my first run. It's been two years now almost.
    Young punk.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

You gotta work on your relaxing! Or just learn to fake confidence when you're there. Soon fake confidence becomes factual confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    You gotta work on your relaxing! Or just learn to fake confidence when you're there. Soon fake confidence becomes factual confidence.
    i give it a shot. i have another funny/embarrasing story. i went to go see Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen today. i thought the film was quite awesome though. so the movie gets to the part where Optimus dies from Douchebagatron. i almost cried at that part. then, they went to the part where Shia had to run over to Optimus Prime to give him the Matrix shard thingy. then, theres an explosion and Shia gets blasted from the explosion. people think he's dead. i almost cried at that part too. Shia is just too hot and too cute to die.
    PINGAS!!!!

Shia is just too hot and too cute to die.
    I lold.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I got mine first try in an ice storm driving a 2wd pickup with summer tires. Go me.

I was using wood ramps additional to the built in ramps on a trailer to get a Ford GT up onto a trailer(because its so low and the front has a big overhang). Another kid was driving the car while I was directing him up. When the tires made the transition from the wood to metal ramps, it shot the wooden ramps out from under the car shooting up into the air. The car dropped down a few inches. I thought the ramps were going to land down on the car, or they hit the car on the way out, or the car was going bottom out, or I was going to get fired. Anywho, after I built a brick wall from all the bricks that were shat, we used another setup to get the car on the trailer.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Thread Information