Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife and Z.

My wife and Z.

Went out for a little photo shoot with my wife today. The weather was not the greatest, a sunny sky would have been fantastic....

The photos only have minor adjustments and only one was cropped. Car is still 100% stock so I added the "Wifey Mod" to justify the new photos / thread
    Attached Images Attached Images

Few more:
    Attached Images Attached Images

wait it's all fixed now? congrats (the car i mean)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Looks good. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

now ucp...if you had to choose between niko's wife and his z....what would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    now ucp...if you had to choose between niko's wife and his z....what would you choose?
    tough one
    i don't really like 350Z's as such, but it would cost less..

do you have any plans to mod it niko? exhaust, intake and the like?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    wait it's all fixed now? congrats (the car i mean)
    Thanks! Yes, I updated the thread when I got the car back, added a photo and everything

Looks good. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    tough one
    i don't really like 350Z's as such, but it would cost less..

do you have any plans to mod it niko? exhaust, intake and the like?
    Yes sir.

Injen dual CAI, exhaust, wheels (I really like the Ruff Racing 278 in hyperblack) and drop it... That would pretty much do it for me, I think it would look / sound awesome. The problem is the $$$$. I had some money saved but I've been investing in stocks lately, hopefully in the future I'll be able to spend a healthy US $3-4k on the car

nicely done

just don't enter any into the comps; you'll ruin it for the rest of us :P

This thread delivers.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I went at it with an EVO this afternoon---I beleive it was an EVO IX. I beleive this EVO was pushing 400 horses or more----a lot to ask from any 4 cylinder. At higher speeds, eventhough i was in front of him, he would literally pass me like a bullet as if i was standing still----he seemed to look smaller the fast he went. His exhaust was so loud when he passed me, that i thought it was unbeleivable to get such a sound from such a little car. I gave my moded G-35 Coupe all it got, and yet, this EVO was well beyond my car's ability. And the brakes of this EVO was super effective. He literally stopped on a Dime.

However, at low RPMS, his turbo took sometime to spool up. But once it was spooled, there was no chance on thsi earth of catching that thing. Even a Corvette would have had a hard time with this particular EVO i saw.

Niko_FX congrats on your car being fixed. And you wife is hot. What else have both of you done in that car so far--I mean in the back seat?

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    I went at it with an EVO this afternoon---I beleive it was an EVO IX. I beleive this EVO was pushing 400 horses or more----a lot to ask from any 4 cylinder. At higher speeds, eventhough i was in front of him, he would literally pass me like a bullet as if i was standing still----he seemed to look smaller the fast he went. His exhaust was so loud when he passed me, that i thought it was unbeleivable to get such a sound from such a little car. I gave my moded G-35 Coupe all it got, and yet, this EVO was well beyond my car's ability. And the brakes of this EVO was super effective. He literally stopped on a Dime.

However, at low RPMS, his turbo took sometime to spool up. But once it was spooled, there was no chance on thsi earth of catching that thing. Even a Corvette would have had a hard time with this particular EVO i saw.

Niko_FX congrats on your car being fixed. And you wife is hot. What else have both of you done in that car so far--I mean in the back seat?
    It doesn't have rear seats...
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Niko, you're a jerk. A lucky, lucky jerk.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post

pushing that much power out of a 4 banger = rebuild and blown heads often

great pics niko, what kind of camera do you use and i'm not feeling that truck tread on the tires
    Last edited by coolieman1220; 09-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

The Mitsubishi Evo is not a toy, eventhough it looks like one. I can see how cops could easily ignore an Evo because of its size, by assuming its a kiddie car.

Thread Information