Thread: Toyota FT-86 on Gran Turismo 5

Toyota FT-86 on Gran Turismo 5

Toyota's FT-86 concept to be in Gran Turismo 5 | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

In this link is a video showcasing the Toyota FT-86 Concept car on Gran Turismo 5. Nice graphics from what I can tell. Could it give NFS Shift a run for its money? I always enjoyed driving the concept cars on GT4. One of my favorites were the Audi Quattro Concept (Audi R8) and the Audi Pikes Peak Concept (Audi Q7); the Pikes Peak, when tuned, was always my ideal car for rallying in Gran Turismo mode even though it's not necessarily designed for offroading. It's a bit off topic but if you want to say, what are your favorite concept car(s) on GT4?

NOTE: Forza 3 coming out Oct. 27th

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    Toyota's FT-86 concept to be in Gran Turismo 5 | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

In this link is a video showcasing the Toyota FT-86 Concept car on Gran Turismo 5. Nice graphics from what I can tell. Could it give NFS Shift a run for its money? I always enjoyed driving the concept cars on GT4. One of my favorites were the Audi Quattro Concept (Audi R8) and the Audi Pikes Peak Concept (Audi Q7); the Pikes Peak, when tuned, was always my ideal car for rallying in Gran Turismo mode even though it's not necessarily designed for offroading. It's a bit off topic but if you want to say, what are your favorite concept car(s) on GT4?

NOTE: Forza 3 coming out Oct. 27th
    i too like the concepts, but unfortunately a lot of them are crap. i did love the Cien though. it was my go to car for winning races against road cars, where racecars werent allowed. in untuned state it wasnt very good, but i had mine equipped with every performance goodie, gear ratios and spring rates tweaked, and it was super fast.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

so whens the release date for GT5?
    i hear March 2009 in Japan...
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    so whens the release date for GT5?
    i hear March 2009 in Japan...
    I've heard that we might be looking at a release date sometime in the "middle" of next year; the Polyphony spokesperson says that the North American release date won't be too far off from Japan's date, which is as you mentioned, March 2010. (corrected for you )

New development! Polyphony released GT5 in time for release of playstation 4!

PRC, pretty sure Coolie was having a dig at the producers of GT that the game is so far out of date its just a joke.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post

PRC, pretty sure Coolie was having a dig at the producers of GT that the game is so far out of date its just a joke.
    Ah! The joke is on me then; I thought he was serious! To think everyone is "gearing up" for a WAY overdue game... I see where you guys are coming from.

It really is just a joke for me at the moment. The development time is so huge I cant understand what they keep adding to push it further back.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Last edited by henk4; 06-16-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: deletion of spam link

hello

The anticipated start to the 2012 Toyota rear-wheel drive entry-level sports car with too many names of new cars: GT-86, FT -86, and FRS "

Damn I never knew the F|T-86 was on GT5!
    www.ultimatecarpage.com

Thread Information