Thread: Last night's Top Gear

Last night's Top Gear

Okay, so there I was, sitting in the beer garden of my local pub, supping a pint of best in the evening sunshine, happy as could be.

Then my friend Dave asks me what time it is, I nonchalently look at my watch and reply "8:55, why?" He just looks at me, for a moment I just look back.

THEN it dawns on me. I've all but missed Top Gear. Even if I run I probably won't see the last of the credits roll up. Bugger.

So this is a plea to all out there who have a heart.

If anyone knows of somewhere on the internet where episodes of TG are stored, I'd be more than grateful if you could post them here...

Fankyoo!

yep. me too.
    Unfortuantely it was work - for a beer I could have forgiven myself
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Okay, so there I was, sitting in the beer garden of my local pub, supping a pint of best in the evening sunshine, happy as could be.

Then my friend Dave asks me what time it is, I nonchalently look at my watch and reply "8:55, why?" He just looks at me, for a moment I just look back.

THEN it dawns on me. I've all but missed Top Gear. Even if I run I probably won't see the last of the credits roll up. Bugger.

So this is a plea to all out there who have a heart.

If anyone knows of somewhere on the internet where episodes of TG are stored, I'd be more than grateful if you could post them here...

Fankyoo!

hey you could get it off viper007bonds site or try and find someone who lives close to you on the forum and see if they have got it recorded.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Realy sorry cant help u on that one, although Viper's website has last weeks episode ready to download:
    http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php?display=32
    You need a BitTorrent client to download it, it has the application for you to download if you dont have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    you could get it off viper007bonds site
    First place I tried. All it has at the moment is 4 miscellaneous fifth gear episodes... (boo hiss)

Tried googling. That just mocked me by taking me to places that linked back to viper007bond.

EDIT:
    I stand corrected. viper007bond has last weeks episode. Didn't notice that.

Here's hoping this weeks episode goes on too!
    Last edited by VtecMini; 05-17-2004 at 11:30 AM.

he doesnt normally get them on till a few days afterwords so it could be there in a day or two
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i dont like that website of viper's. the bittorrent is SUPER slow, about 4 kb/s (and i have comcast!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    i dont like that website of viper's. the bittorrent is SUPER slow, about 4 kb/s (and i have comcast!)
    really? it usually goes at upwards of 150-200 kb/sec for me
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    same for me. not only that some dipshit tried to hack me through one of the bit torent ports, so i'll never use it again.

i have had some luck in kazaa though. i just got the final episode of 5th gear from last year - "Britain's top 10 favourite ferraris". but it took a while...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Thread Information