View Poll Results: Do you microwave or Boil your hotdogs?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boil

17 68.00%
  • Microwave

8 32.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Microwave or Boil?

Had 'em ... they're "OK" ..... but no seriously none of that "veggie" mildly good(!) for you stuff.
    I mean why waste hte batter by adulterating it with of ALL things ... VEGETABLES - yuk

Good ole British batter .. THE best to soak up as much grease out of the deep fryer as possible

Full 3 course meal ....
    Starter: Deep fried salmon -- in batter
    main : Deep fried hot dog -- in batter --- with greasy chips and fritters .. the latter .. IN BATTER
    served with a coulis of "chippy broon sauce"
    sweet: deep fried Mars bar -- in batter

and close with coffee ( 6 sugars of course ) served with deep fried Tunnocks tea cakes -- IN BATTER

and the medical world wonders why we Scots have the highest heart attack rate in the (nearly) civilised world !!!!
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 11-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    and the medical world wonders why we Scots have the highest heart attack rate in the (nearly) civilised world !!!!
    Its certainly not surprising. What was your mom like? "Eat your kentucky fried lettuce leaves if you wanna be big and strong matra"

KENTUCK ? WTF !!!!!

KFC *IS* health food up our way

Haggis, stews, puddings . all VERY high fat.
    THAT's Scottish high cuisine -- dont' believe that sassenach Gordon Ramsay and all the fancy pish he cons the English into buying in his restaurants. He's jut a big PONCE -- I mean e's BOTOX'ing his face now to "appeal to the American audience" -- he can go bile his heid !!!

Lettuce ? We feed that tae the pigs and rabbits to get em nice and fat .. THEN we butcher them, cook them once and THEN dip them in batter and deep fry them. Might even deep fry them AGAIN for the second night if there are leftovers

and then there's the traditinal cranachan ... cream and whisky and then to convince ourselves it's "healthy" we throw in a spoonful of oats (toasted, sadly nobody can manage to dep fry individal grains of oat -- but we're workign on it ) and then a raspberry or blaeberry or two for colour

PS: and ditch the "mom" to a Scot or ye'll git yer heid in yer hauns tae play wi' . It's either your mum for the posh kids or yer ma' for the rest o' us ... and "the wife" tae the man ae the hoos.

PPS: FOr those considering visiting our beautiful country, let me jsutsay that it is NOT compulsory to eat "well" on these the best Scottish dishes. There are healthy McDonalds meals available for thecognoscenti
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 11-18-2009 at 04:23 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

KENTUCK ? WTF !!!!!

THAT's Scottish high cuisine -- dont' believe that sassenach Gordon Ramsay and all the fancy pish he cons the English into buying in his restaurants. He's jut a big PONCE -- I mean e's BOTOX'ing his face now to "appeal to the American audience" -- he can go bile his heid !!!

Lettuce ? We feed that tae the pigs and rabbits to get em nice and fat .. THEN we butcher them, cook them once and THEN dip them in batter and deep fry them. Might even deep fry them AGAIN for the second night if there are leftovers

and then there's the traditinal cranachan ... cream and whisky and then to convince ourselves it's "healthy" we throw in a spoonful of oats (toasted, sadly nobody can manage to dep fry individal grains of oat -- but we're workign on it ) and then a raspberry or blaeberry or two for colour

PS: and ditch the "mom" to a Scot or ye'll git yer heid in yer hauns tae play wi' . It's either your mum for the posh kids or yer ma' for the rest o' us ... and "the wife" tae the man ae the hoos.

PPS: FOr those considering visiting our beautiful country, let me jsutsay that it is NOT compulsory to eat "well" on these the best Scottish dishes. There are healthy McDonalds meals available for thecognoscenti
    llmmmmffaaaaoooo

KENTUCK ? WTF !!!!!

hahaha that's great, no idea what u just said but pretending to have a scottish accent while reading it was pretty fun

ROTFLMAO But Matra, dietary protocols when visiting Scotland have been thoroughly revealed:

Yes, Mr. Badger... what would you like to start with?

Um, I'll have a whiskey to start.

For the first course, sir?

Aye.

And for main course, sir?

Um, I'll have a whiskey for main course.

...and I'll have a whiskey for pudding.

Yes, sir. And what would you like with that, sir? A whiskey?

No, a bottle of wine.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    I am unbelievably lazy and terrible when it comes to cooking so y'all should know what my choice is.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information