Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First loves

I would have to say 60's muscles cars: Chevy, Ford, Mopar (nerver cared for AMC though). My first car was a 69 Camaro in which I put a 427 in...ah sweet memories.

Taz.

For me, it would be the Lamborghini Countach. When I first got into cars, it was the epitomy of everything I thought was cool in a car, then I discovered the diablo, and I've been a Lambo fan ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    I would have to say 60's muscles cars: Chevy, Ford, Mopar (nerver cared for AMC though). My first car was a 69 Camaro in which I put a 427 in...ah sweet memories.

Taz.
    '60s muscle cars... good choice!

IIRC, a 427 Camaro was a solid 12-second car (assuming it had decent tires with a good bite).

The first car I fell in love with was the beautiful Aston Martin DB5. And the second was a bit of an odd car, the Citroën XM. I remember very well when I was still quite young I was really overwhelmed by the size of the dashboard of my Dad's XM 3.0 V6. The car sucked (all sorts of electronics problems) but it's sooo cool. I would really like to own one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

First car i ever fell in love with was the Original Mini, My dad had to drag me out of it, as a screaming kid i never wanted to get out of it. I slept in it once for a night in my garden!

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich
    Second in line would probably be the audi UR Q. I was thinking back and my dad went to germany or something on business and brought back two 1/24? scale cars (matchbox etc.). I never really realized it, but he got me a Renault Maxi and my brother an Audi URQ in Redblackyellowwhite colors. I always wanted that car.
    Heh, I'm pretty sure I was driven in an Audi URQ a couple years ago. My dad's friend Bruno used to race one or something similar in SCCA pro-rally a few years ago. (I think it was the URQ but it's been 3 or 4 years and my knowledge of cars wasn't too great back then)

i have liked lots of cars, and i mean lots, but the first one that i reaeally couldnt stop thinking about wa a Citroen Saxo raly car that raced past me when i was on my bike once going home from a friends house
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

im kinda young (still cant drive) so, one day my dad took my to the washington dc auto show, saw a bunch of corvettes, a few other sports cars....then the Lamborghini Murcielago.......its not my favorite car ever.....but by god its beautiful

Hmmmm..... that's a tricky one because I can't remember being a little kid..... ah well, let's have....errrrr..... Audi RS6. Predictable, but goddamned good choice!

Thread Information