Thread: Most recent book you bought

Most recent book you bought

Well DVDs ae nice i sometimes prefer dead trees for entertainment....
    The msot recent books i bougt both at the same time was James hardie 1000 1986/87 that bahturst for laymans....$12
    And a very interesting one all the way from 1922 My life and work By Henery Ford a steal at $15 i freaquently haunt old book stores int he hopes of finding books like this...i ahve also bought peter brocks autobigoraphy,aussies cars,on a clear day you can see General motors (by John Z delorian),88 ATCC annaul and bahturst 87 all from the same join...im yet o get any group c litrature wich is really quite sad all ahve been bought in the last 4 months...

ive actually NEVER bought a book in my entire life... except carmagasines of course
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

O Código Da Vinci (The Da Vinci Code) by Dan Brown
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

Quote Originally Posted by jones.dk
    ive actually NEVER bought a book in my entire life... except carmagasines of course

i dont buy alot of books, i buy alot of car mags though, i think the last book that i baught was;

The Ultimate History of Fast Cars

it goes right back to cars from the 30's upto the present day, a great book that has lots of info in it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i dont buy alot of books, i buy alot of car mags though, i think the last book that i baught was;

it goes right back to cars from the 30's upto the present day, a great book that has lots of info in it
    Ohh yeah... i forgot... i have just ordered a book with the entire history of porsche... and in about 3 months i will recieve a new book with the story about ferrari and then lamborghini and then..... its a serie
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Quote Originally Posted by jones.dk
    Ohh yeah... i forgot... i have just ordered a book with the entire history of porsche... and in about 3 months i will recieve a new book with the story about ferrari and then lamborghini and then..... its a serie

cool how much is that going to cost you then
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Bought 2 books last week

1. The Ways of an Atheist, Bernard Katz
    2. The A to Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, Harold Schechter and David Everitt

Book 1 was more interesting in the book store and book 2 is absolutely fascinating ... I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Bought 2 books last week

1. The Ways of an Atheist, Bernard Katz
    2. The A to Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, Harold Schechter and David Everitt

Book 1 was more interesting in the book store and book 2 is absolutely fascinating ... I highly recommend it.

cummon no0ne you are nearly to the 1000 aswell,

i dont really but things like books muck i perfur ot buy them on dvd it takes less time to watch a documertery than read a book, another book that i have is all the secrets of narcotics

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i think the last book that i baught was;

Me too!! I feel so individual...

About six quid from asda I think. Not a bad book either, absolutely stat-tastic.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Me too!! I feel so individual...

About six quid from asda I think. Not a bad book either, absolutely stat-tastic.

it is a great book and at a good price too

FuzzBuzz ( for special needs children ) joke.....

a book called " american muscle " muscle cars from the otis chandler collection......
    including: camaro baldwin motion, hemi cuda, mustang super cobrajet, gsx, 4-4-2,GTO and more, lots more..........

the photography is amazing, very nice book! the guys loaded..damn!!!!

Thread Information