Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Apple Tablet

Disgusting. May as well throw myself off a bridge if I ever found one in my hands.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Time well spent, I hope
    Absolutely!

Had hoped for better and I think they are going to be very embarrased very soon ... UNLESS Jobs is keepign everyone on their toes and this is a "bluff" annoucnement to get all the competitors to show their hands and then come in withthe "proper" iPad.
    Seriously the pic of someone holindg it in one ahnd doing a multi-point gesture with the ogher -- at arms length -- it weighs enough for that to be an unreasonable use.
    Like the PC's tried. Human ergonomics means it will get cradles in the crook of the arm and THEN small/tiny is a disadvantage -- optimum size fits that space
    Decent camera to show surroundings -- NOT to take pictures
    Built in projector is going to be a BIGGY when someone takes the plunge. A tablet box is big enough to put in a decent quality LED light for normal meeting room use and for showing pics/vids to family etc.

Nice "stand and meyboard" for it ... BUT then you need to carry that aroudn with you or have multiples in all the places you may wish to use it. Again, NOT what I epxect Apple to make mistakes around and thus why UI think this is a "con" to trigger the market movement and then try to take advantage with gen 2. Problem I have is being old enough to remember the Newton
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Had hoped for better and I think they are going to be very embarrased very soon ... UNLESS Jobs is keepign everyone on their toes and this is a "bluff" annoucnement to get all the competitors to show their hands and then come in withthe "proper" iPad.
    That seems like it has to be the case. The more I look at this thing, the more glaring omissions I see and it's just like "There's no way they left ___ off...".
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I can't believe they left an office suite (iWork or any other kind) off of a $1200 MacBook...
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information