Thread: Dave Grzybek signs as Kyle Kosir’s Driver Engineer

Dave Grzybek signs as Kyle Kosir’s Driver Engineer

Kyle Kosir has brought in Dave Grzybek as his driver engineer for the 2010 season. Dave is currently in his final year at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario. Dave is taking Electrical Engineering and is a car enthusiast. Dave has a knowledge in cars, open wheel and rally Motorsport and also working on small projects. Dave and Kyle attended and graduated from Blessed Trinity High-School in Grimsby, Ontario.
    Last season Kyle approached Dave and offered him a job as his driver engineer. Due to work and school commitments he couldn’t take the job. Ken Ferrall former Vallis Motorsport driver has been helping Kyle throughout the season in 2009. Due to the growing number of new drivers entering the team and sport, Ken has stepped into the mechanical side of things.
    Dave Grzybek will be attending all the races for the 2010 season and hopefully beyond. Dave commented “ I’m excited to be working with Kyle Kosir and Vallis Motorsport. I have never seen a race up-close before. But ever since Kyle and myself went attend high- school I have always wanted to get involved and never had the opportunity to. My job is very simple and we haven’t discussed anything yet, I will work hard to help bring Kyle to the highest level of Motorsport possible.”
    Kyle finished 15th overall last season and is looking for a top 5 finish this season. With some new sponsors like Auto Trim and Signs London and Falken Tires as the series supplier. With the Formula 1200 season starting to build up there have been some major changes, new tires, driver engineers, and teams being brought in and also sold.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information