Thread: So there was a bomb threat at my school...

Where drug dealers and asian stores are born, California

So there was a bomb threat at my school...

The office announced an evacuation of our entire campus and god who knows how many others. Just my luck, when the announcements are being made my class is too noisy and we don't here the notice of evacuation. I began to walk to my second period and I see a bunch of freshman saying we're going home and I was soooo confused on why. As I walk into my second period my teacher immediately says, "Why are you here? Go home!" I reply, "Why?" quickly he goes, "The schools being evacuated!" of course I go "Why?" he goes "There was a bomb threat! Now go home!", lol I go "Why?" again and well yeah this is really irritating I love that I get to spend the day home, but I'm scared of getting in trouble because I have the schools camera equipment that I still have to return. Oh well, three day weekend, I hope my school doesn't get blown to pieces.

If anyone is going to move anywhere in California, pick somewhere far from Stockton. LOL There are lots of crazies here.

Here a link to an article that the city's newspaper posted. (See below.)

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d...NEWS/100229903
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.”
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Looks like someone forgot to study for an exam and decided to "call one in"...:P

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib View Post
    Looks like someone forgot to study for an exam and decided to "call one in"...:P
    I hope your not talking about me XP I'm a very good student (mostly) lol and if I forget to study then I'll just play sick haha
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.”
    -Jeremy Clarkson

when i was in highschool a decade ago we got bomb threats routinely, and that was in north carolina. it happens everywhere. usually just a student that wants the day off.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    when i was in highschool a decade ago we got bomb threats routinely, and that was in north carolina. it happens everywhere. usually just a student that wants the day off.
    Yeah I understand that its probably a prank like the newspaper said. I have no complaints. Last time this happened in my life was in first grade, someone put a paper on the principle's car saying its going to blow up when school ended or something.
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    We never got bomb threats at my high school. They did however, have a crazed gunman run into the school many moons ago. Other than that, we would just practice lockdowns and stuff. It was pretty safe there.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Used to happen regularly at our school, mainly during exam times. Never evacuated the place though.

Evacuations and lock down practice, no wonder Nth America is breeding wimps...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Happened to me once in my middle school. They announced over the PA that the school was being evacuated and all students were to report to the hockey arena. I was using the restroom to get out of class and didn't hear the announcement. I walked back into the hall to a group of police officers and the K0 bomb dog going through lockers. They asked me why I was still here and I was like look dude I was just poopin! Got to ride to the arena in the assistant principals benz instead of walking though.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

We had several threats after columbine (I was even a suspect for one of them for a while) but they never announced bomb threats, they always pretended like it was a drill to keep idiots from panicking.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    We had several threats after columbine (I was even a suspect for one of them for a while)
    Explain.

That I was a suspect? I had been suspended the day before (unfairly I might add) and some kids were joking around and said something like "Dude, I would be so mad if I were him." "Yeah, he's probably going to plant a bomb or something now." The vice principle (who had his sense of humor surgically removed) was walking by when they said that and the next day there was a bomb threat, so...
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    That I was a suspect? I had been suspended the day before (unfairly I might add) and some kids were joking around and said something like "Dude, I would be so mad if I were him." "Yeah, he's probably going to plant a bomb or something now." The vice principle (who had his sense of humor surgically removed) was walking by when they said that and the next day there was a bomb threat, so...
    I was scared that was going to happen to me today, I was walking through the courtyard and saw my friend and we talked about the threat and I told him I was scared of getting suspended for not returning the camera equipment and for some reason he perceived that as "I have the bomb." normally I wouldn't care, but the supervisor was like 15 feet away from us telling students to get off campus.
    -Jeremy Clarkson

We just had homeless guys wander onto our campus which was always enough to constitute a full-scale lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    We just had homeless guys wander onto our campus which was always enough to constitute a full-scale lockdown.
    It was probably this guy after he got his karate lessons =P

Attached Images Attached Images
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwmakemh View Post
    I was scared that was going to happen to me today, I was walking through the courtyard and saw my friend and we talked about the threat and I told him I was scared of getting suspended for not returning the camera equipment and for some reason he perceived that as "I have the bomb." normally I wouldn't care, but the supervisor was like 15 feet away from us telling students to get off campus.
    LOL. Sorry, I thought that was funny.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information