Thread: Worldwide guide to automotive museums

Worldwide guide to automotive museums

Hi!
    I really don't want to be considered a spammer, so I avoid hyperboles and cheesy marketing.

But I am very proud to introduce you automuseums.info - The Motoring Museums' Lighthouse.
    This is a newly developed version of my existing guide to motoring museums. It list about 1050 collections worldwide - featuring cars and motorcycles. In addition to public museums I've also included private collections, which are open by appointment. I have found some interesting museums in Japan, Vietnam, Brazil, Uruguay and so on.

There are some search options, like you can search for museums near London or specify motorcycle museums in Germany etc.

Check it out and let me know, what you think

Regards,
    Pal Negyesi

no problems to leave it here. Perhaps you could add a link to reports of Ultimatecarpage visits to musuems and collections where applicable(Porsche, National Motor Museum, Williams)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Nice idea! I'll do that in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by pnegyesi View Post
    Nice idea! I'll do that in the near future
    thanks. we'll post new visits here when applicable (next up is Mercedes)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

One more thing: visitors complained that the search museums link is not prominent enough. I believed this problem has now been rectified

Thread Information