View Poll Results: REAL OR FAKE

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • REAL

23 62.16%
  • DREAMING LITTLE KIDDIE

14 37.84%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this person just a f###### little kid?

Is this person just a f###### little kid?

Some kid on the Internet today barged into my conversation with one of my good friends to tell us that he signed a contract with Ferrari at the age of 16 to drive in F1. The kid went on to say that his contract comes into effect in two years when he is 18. His name was supposedly Brandon Brown from California, whomever the hell that is???

The kid all of a sudden had a friend barge into our conversation as well and reaffirm this.

Now I am no dolt. I did quiz the kid on a few things and he seemed to get them somewhat correct.

Is there any news out there to give this child credit or is this just some fantasizing pubescent child who just got his driving license and thinks he now drives in F1, meanwhile he is actually driving on the M1 in a Fiat Multipla.

Why do you actually care so much to make an account here and post a poll?
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Because I am curious if this is true AND if this is true then this would be the youngest person ever signed in F1.

I see. All seems a bit far fetched. I would assume that if the person in question was telling the truth there may be some requirement for him to keep his mouth shut in the contract before a legitimate announcement would be made. Which makes me think either he is not the person or it's all BS...

So when you say 'not the person' are you saying there is some truth in this...is there a person signed?

It may be that this person merely heard a rumor themselves and for whatever reason has decided to take it to the next level...

You've been trolled, buddy! I highly question this Brandon fellow. What did you ask him? You have to remember that the magic of the internet can fill in a few holes in any story.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Here's a couple of questions myself and my old friend agreed to ask...I can't really remember them all.

First off, what his age was, then vehicle dynamics and g-forces and so on, then on to costs and then on to salary.

I am talking to my good friend now and (I think) he said 30 million (which is bogus), but my friend insists he said 3 million.

We even set up falsities and scenarios and the kid seemed to correct them. I don't think he's a driver but just a slightly knowledgeable person, but that is why I am here.

i sense a con is on the horizon.

Ferrari don't deal with development driver usually....they hired from the established crop. Massa was closest and he drove for other teams first....

They take a lot of flak from Italian for that since they don't hire from young italian drivers in feeder series....

Besides, this guy is a no-name. If you can't find a shred of evidence of this guy raced in anything on google, there are no reason why anybody will hire him to race a car.

95% of race car drivers in the world I'd venture to say pay to drive....very little actually makes a living in it.
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I agree with the majority of people here: That kid is full of crap. I can not see Ferrari hiring some no-name 16 year old kid to drive for them, he is obviously a troll.

Remember, Anyone can say anything over the internet. I could say that I am the CEO of Mercedes-Benz and married to 15 supermodels. That wouldn't make it true, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Runfromcheney View Post
    Remember, Anyone can say anything over the internet. I could say that I am the CEO of Mercedes-Benz and married to 15 supermodels. That wouldn't make it true, however.
    I would take my hat off to you sir

does he know the secret to be rich, and would happily share it if you gave him like 50 bucks?
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

First off, what his age was, then vehicle dynamics and g-forces and so on, then on to costs and then on to salary.
    I'm pretty sure anyone in this forum can answer those questions... Come on man, is this thread for real? I mean, the whole "kid in F1" thing is obviously BS, but your thread is quite stupid too.... sorry.

Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information