Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mille Miglia 2010-Buonconvento-May 08 2010

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Was there any sign of a copy of Claude Storez's Porsche Carrera Zagato? I've read that Zagato was building a replica of that car.

Oh..always loved the Cooper T33. Thanks for the shots.
    and a minor correction: the T33 UBH292 was made in 1955, not 1957.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Was there any sign of a copy of Claude Storez's Porsche Carrera Zagato? I've read that Zagato was building a replica of that car.

Oh..always loved the Cooper T33. Thanks for the shots.
    Hi faksta,
    as I wrote in my first post, the evocation of the Mille Miglia now no longer permitted copies or replicas of the cars but only originals.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    and a minor correction: the T33 UBH292 was made in 1955, not 1957.
    In the official list the year of construction is 1954.
    However, the "MM 1957" was referred the year of participation in the Mille Miglia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus72thebest View Post
    Hi faksta,
    as I wrote in my first post, the evocation of the Mille Miglia now no longer permitted copies or replicas of the cars but only originals.
    Thanks. But I was thinking of possibly 'guest appearance', not as a participant. Seems they want (if they want) to launch it in some other place.

Thanks. But I was thinking of possibly 'guest appearance', not as a participant. Seems they want (if they want) to launch it in some other place.
    If there was I missed it.
    As two thirds of the cars entered ...

Great pictures indeed.
    The 'Massimo Ermini' BMW 328 is a Reip Speciale from Belgium. Originally from 1937, it was modified in (I guess) fifties. Not much of BMW 328 is there (in case it is the original Reip) - the engine is Mercedes, some other parts from Porsche and VW. Didn't know it still existed.
    La macchia è quella originale con cui Reip ha corso durante tutti gli anni '50, avete informazioni riguardante questa auto?
    Massimo

Quote Originally Posted by massimo View Post
    La macchia è quella originale con cui Reip ha corso durante tutti gli anni '50, avete informazioni riguardante questa auto?
    Massimo
    welcome/benvenuto Massimo, i'll just translate
    "The car is that in which Reip competed every year in the fifties. Do you information regarding this car?"
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Welcome, Massimo.

I took this information from the web (the French forum called Autodiva) - the car is quite noticeable, so I remembered it well. I'll PM you the exact source of this information. I don't have any paper source about Belgian racing machinery yet, unfortunately.

Are you the owner of this car? It would be very interesting to know something more for me, too.
    Last edited by faksta; 06-08-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Welcome, Massimo.

I took this information from the web (the French forum called Autodiva) - the car is quite noticeable, so I remembered it well. I'll PM you the exact source of this information. I don't have any paper source about Belgian racing machinery yet, unfortunately.

Are you the owner of this car? It would be very interesting to know something more for me, too.
    are we talking about this car?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, obviously. Thanks for the picture. Is it a 2010 Retromobile or what?

Yes, obviously. Thanks for the picture. Is it a 2010 Retromobile or what?
    2007, I think it was at the stand of the Galerie des Damiers and they still seem to have it

http://www.galeriedesdamiers.com/ind...e=bmw-328-1937

Ah..I suppose 2010 on the picture meant the year it was taken.
    I've seen this page, but have forgotten about it.

Ah..I suppose 2010 on the picture meant the year it was taken.
    I've seen this page, but have forgotten about it.
    no, it is the year I post it for the first time, otherwise I have to change my watermarques all the time

bmw 328 Reip

buonasera
    La macchina è proprio quella, il restauro è durato tre anni, ma penso, visto il risultato, che sia riuscito bene. Sto cercando notizie sul passato sportivo di questa auto. So che ha partecipato a 4 LIEGI-ROMA-LIEGI, a due Lyon Charbonnieres vincendone una e due Tour de Belgique vincendone una , quattro edizioni delle 12 ore di Huy olte a qualche partecipazione a SPA nella serie GT.
    Grazie se avete altre informazioni.
    Massimo

Quote Originally Posted by massimo View Post
    buonasera
    La macchina è proprio quella, il restauro è durato tre anni, ma penso, visto il risultato, che sia riuscito bene. Sto cercando notizie sul passato sportivo di questa auto. So che ha partecipato a 4 LIEGI-ROMA-LIEGI, a due Lyon Charbonnieres vincendone una e due Tour de Belgique vincendone una , quattro edizioni delle 12 ore di Huy olte a qualche partecipazione a SPA nella serie GT.
    Grazie se avete altre informazioni.
    Massimo
    Buonasera Massimo.
    Una domanda scontata; nessuna parentela con Pasquale Ermini fondatore-costruttore delle belle Ermini in Firenze a cavallo dell'ultima guerra? O si tratta solo di un singolare caso di omonimia?

An obvious question, no relation with Pasquale Ermini founder-builder of Ermini fine race cars in Florence in thirty-fifty years?
    Or is it just a strange coincidence of names?

Marco
    Last edited by Lotus72thebest; 06-08-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Thread Information