Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: iPhone 4th Gen.

I was thinking the shine would have started to fade with the whole police trashing the guys house thing, but you have that, then this, and still record profits and most people don't hear about any problems. On the other hand any little glitch from Microsoft and everyone knows about it.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Given the foofaraw over the antenna debacle, it seems any little glitch from Apple will be blown way up too. People are used to hating on MS, so that's their default reaction to things. Apple's not there yet, but if things keep going as they are they might find themselves there. See: Google.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

heheh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

My friends mom just bought an iPhone4 because her friend bought an iPad and they sort of have a rivalry going. She hates bumpers so she never put it on, then immediately went back to the store and complained that her phone wasn't working. She returned the phone when she heard why you need the bumper, so apparently she hadn't heard about this whole mess. She also won't talk about it so I'm getting absolutely no info out of her on the subject.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

I was too planning to get the new i phone 4 but when i heard that its having some problem.I didn't purchase it.
    Last edited by henk4; 08-04-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: removal spam link

Thread Information