Thread: Lame Non-Comparison Test Video CTS-V vs. Continental Supersports

Lame Non-Comparison Test Video CTS-V vs. Continental Supersports

Came across this video on CNN's iReport site pitting a Cadillac CTS-V vs. a Bentley Continental Supersports. The guys in the video spend the first two minutes talking about how this isn't a comparison test and that these cars are very different. Then they drive them around and compare them. Add in cheesy editing and a drag race on a road that isn't flat and looks like they get up to about 40 mph and you have 1 lame video.

I really just posted it because I thought it was so terrible it was funny. I hope that you too will find some hilarity in this.

It's all about content. CNN should stick to doing news, maybe it could make an effort to improve it's coverage of important events instead of infotainment. As to the video, lame is being kind...
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Dear god....I couldn't even watch through the first minute. So much overly dramatic language that is saying nothing, in such boring, not-quite monotone voices....
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

to be honest, I actually found it better than would we get overhere from Dutch commercial TV. (says a lot about that, admittedly). Pity they forgot to mention the mileage.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yeah, once it got to the "drag race" it went from bad to "are they f*cking serious?"

and if they weren't comparing the two cars then what on earth were they doing?

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    Yeah, once it got to the "drag race" it went from bad to "are they f*cking serious?"

and if they weren't comparing the two cars then what on earth were they doing?
    I know. I literally laughed out loud at the terrible slow-down sequence and music w/ the drag race. What was that?

I don't think either cars are pulling my house off its foundation anytime soon.

Thread Information