Thread: Good Peugeot/Citroen and Renault fan sites

Good Peugeot/Citroen and Renault fan sites

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a good Peugeot/Citroen and/or Renault fan site. Vortex Media Group has good ones about Audi, VW, Bentley, Lamborghini, an other Volkswagen Groupe makes, as well as BMW, Volvo, and others.

I've been trying to find a good fan site for French cars with good current day and older/historic model's galleries. I found a good Matra site, but can't find one for Peugeot/Citroen and Renault.

Maybe Henk4, a Peugeot and above all else a Citroen fan, can help.
    Power to me is having the ability to make a change in a positive way. Don't dream it, be it.

CitBitz : Citroen Club of North America : Citroënthusiast: CCNA

and of course there are good sites in French, but I assume that is beyond you (Interesting that you call me a Peugeot fan, why could that be?)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I know this one, which has quite a lot of information.

Citrot
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I know this one, which has quite a lot of information.

Citrot
    at least the owner of that site drives the right car....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Good sites, but what about some similar Peugeot and Renault sites?

Besides Pieter, who has owned Citroen since 1975 (when Michelin sold them off), and where did Peugeot get the idea to have so much on the 908 controled by hyrdralics? Gotta give Peugeot credit there for having Citroen help them out, though I think that Citroen themselves could've done better...
    Power to me is having the ability to make a change in a positive way. Don't dream it, be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernaudi View Post
    Good sites, but what about some similar Peugeot and Renault sites?

Besides Pieter, who has owned Citroen since 1975 (when Michelin sold them off), and where did Peugeot get the idea to have so much on the 908 controled by hyrdralics? Gotta give Peugeot credit there for having Citroen help them out, though I think that Citroen themselves could've done better...
    Citroen competed Peugeot out of WRC

For the Renault's that matter.... AR - Alpine Renault - Accueil
    For some interesting old French videos .... Ina.fr

One of few English language Renault Alpine Owners Club UK

I'm presuming the Matra is Matrasport.dk ? The first
    This is a great links page to most http://www.euronet.nl/~wilaben/
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I think it also might be interesting to note that I'm writing some Twilight Saga fan fictions that feature plenty of Audi and Peugeot/Citroen products.

Audi and Peugeot are mentioned only once each in New Moon, where Bella is offered an Audi TT by Edward (which he never buys--he gets Bella a Ferrari 430 in Breaking Dawn), and also from New Moon Bella complains about her and Alice (the latter driving a Porsche 911 turbo) being held up by a Peugeot in Volterra.

I'll bet that the only thing about Twilight that even remotely interests people here are the constant references to cars in the books and films.

I think that if I ever get my stories finished (or at least one of them) that Pieter would like all the Citroen references and ownership by one of the characters I created for that story.

Back on the main topic, I hope that there are some good sites for Peugeot similar to the one Citroen site I favorited. I'd prefer English, but French or Dutch will do fine as long as the gallerie instructions are straightforward.

Alpine A310 was featured in "Evangelion"
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Citroen competed Peugeot out of WRC
    Let's not remember the Group B days eh...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Chernaudi View Post
    I think it also might be interesting to note that I'm writing some Twilight Saga fan fictions that feature plenty of Audi and Peugeot/Citroen products.

Audi and Peugeot are mentioned only once each in New Moon, where Bella is offered an Audi TT by Edward (which he never buys--he gets Bella a Ferrari 430 in Breaking Dawn), and also from New Moon Bella complains about her and Alice (the latter driving a Porsche 911 turbo) being held up by a Peugeot in Volterra.

I'll bet that the only thing about Twilight that even remotely interests people here are the constant references to cars in the books and films.

I think that if I ever get my stories finished (or at least one of them) that Pieter would like all the Citroen references and ownership by one of the characters I created for that story.

Back on the main topic, I hope that there are some good sites for Peugeot similar to the one Citroen site I favorited. I'd prefer English, but French or Dutch will do fine as long as the gallerie instructions are straightforward.
    Would now be a good time to say that I read Twilight and saw the film (hey, it was free) because I heard Edward Cullen drove a Volvo S60R and was very much disappointed to see a C30 in the film?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

The S60R had been out of production since just before the film was made, and Volvo was paying Summit Entertainment to use the C30 (Twilight) and XC60 (New Moon and Eclipse). Ferrari might do the same with the 458 in Breaking Dawn.

Back on topic, does anyone know of any good Peugeot and non-Alpine Renault sites/galleries, preferably in English, but French, German or Dutch will do. I'm kind of looking for a site similar to Citrot.

Thread Information