Thread: AIMS

AIMS

Went to the Sydney motor show today, there could have been a better turn out from companies such as BMW, Ferrari, ect. Though what was there was pretty good. One thing I noticed about the Porsche stand was that they placed the Panamera right in the middle of the stand (to which no one could get close as the stand was closed off). Also they had the Barina Spark there, the front of that looked like it had hit a wall at a low speed.

Pics: LFA, SLS Gullwing (Blackbird), GT (335kw), R8 Spider V10, CCX, Evoque
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Pics: Megane Trophy, 911 GT1 (1998 I think), GranCabrio, Hulme F1, Beetle Convertible (Wiggles, for Nephew), C 63 AMG Jaffa.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Nice pics ACF! Some really blaring colors; looks like Dayglo is coming back *cringes*.

Out of curiosity, is that Hulme F1 car technically open-wheeled or not; the wheels are covered, so there IS a wheel-well...

Not sure, but i think it is an open wheeler, but if registered in Australia it wouldn't be classed as one.

Thread Information