Anyone watch of follow indie films, or have any opinions on them? I for one don't watch films or TV very much. However, some of my favorite films are indie flicks, many of which star Kristen Stewart. I discovered the Twilight films and books largely through her, but I was a fan of her long before that--I've seen Speak, The Messengers (not really an indie movie, but still, Kristen was in the lead role), In the Land of Women, and before she films The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, she's promoting an indie flick called Welcome to the Rileys, where she plays an orphined stripper/prostitute who a family tries to save from that lifestyle.

There are preview clips on the internet, but one released scene is definently not safe for work or young children. Kristen's own real life proficency in the relm of swearing comes to the front here.

So does anyone have opinions, likes/dislikes, or anything on independant films or their actors/actresses. It should be noted that the Twilight films were sold to Kristen and the rest of the main cast as indie films until their popularity took off.