Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking Photos at Dealers

The Ferrari dealership in Atlanta will let you spend all day taking photos if you want to. In fact that dealership is the most friendly one I've ever been to including common car dealers, it's really amazing in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Was that Ferrari of Ontario or of Toronto?
    On Avenue road, yeah.
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    The Ferrari dealership in Atlanta will let you spend all day taking photos if you want to. In fact that dealership is the most friendly one I've ever been to including common car dealers, it's really amazing in that respect.
    Yeah but that's Georgia.
    Odds are the person is their first or second cousin.

I'll get my banjo and leave
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I also have been to the Ferrari dealership in Atlanta several times and have never had any problem with them. They are always friendly and will talk with you and allow you to take numerous pictures. As with anyplace, you show them respect for the priveledge to do this and they treat you likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    On Avenue road, yeah.
    Well, there are two in the GTA (formerly 2 in Toronto). Ferrari/Maserati of Toronto is right beside the Rolls-Royce dealership on Avenue Road in Yorkdale, Ferrari/Maserati of Ontario was formerly on the south side of Steeles in North York. It's now located in a huge new showroom near the Colossus movie theatre in Vaughan along with a bunch of other dealerships.

Both are owned by Remo Ferri, who I think also owns Ferrari/Maserati of Alberta.

The only reason why I went to that dealership was that one afternoon I was bored so I went for a walk around Yorkville. My res at the time was on Bay and Bloor at UofT's St. Mike college....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

i've never had a problem with taking a few photos at dealerships. i usually go once or twice a year, dress nice, dont rock up in say greasy overalls or dusty construction clothes etc, but not like you're going to a black tie event either. i think it also comes down to attitude. i usually explain to the car sales guy that i am a car fanatic and have over 3000 car photos just on my phone, love their cars etc, always interested to see whats new etc, and they guide me to whatever model i want to have a look at and take pictures at. i usually go to the porsche and lamborghini dealers here in brisbane and i have a quick chat, take a few pics and then i am satisfied for another 6 months or so!

Thread Information