Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pagani Zonda HH 2010

Pagani Zonda HH 2010

The Zonda HH, a one-off model commissioned by David Heinemeier Hansson, a 30 year-old software guru, features a naturally aspirated AMG V12 engine with 678 hp (506 kW / 687 PS) and 780 Nm (575 lb-ft) of torque. Unlike the Cinque, power is sent to the rear wheels through a six-speed manual transmission. While detailed performance specifications haven't been released, the 1,210 kg (2,670 lb) hypercar should be able to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in approximately 3.4 seconds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pagani Zonda HH #2:
    Attached Images Attached Images

love this car although it Basically a repainted cinque
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

A 30-year old with a manual supercar.

Good man.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    A 30-year old with a manual supercar.

Good man.
    please, please, the correct term is hypercar

from wiki:
    "Arrogant is usually something you hurl at somebody as an insult," Hansson said. "But when I actually looked it up — having an aggravated sense of one's own importance or abilities' — I thought, sure."

This guy and Zonda are a match made in heaven!

Strangely, the one constant design i like on the Zonda's are the deep dish rims on the back wheels

God Bless this guy.

McLareN,
    I noticed your avatar pic and it made me curious. I've seen a few pics of that carbon F40 floating around the internet over the last week or so but I don't know anything about it. Would you happen to know anything about it? I'd be really curious to know the basic "who, what, when, where, and why" if you do have any details. Thanks!

Oh this hurts, but at least this 30-year-old is doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    McLareN,
    I noticed your avatar pic and it made me curious. I've seen a few pics of that carbon F40 floating around the internet over the last week or so but I don't know anything about it. Would you happen to know anything about it? I'd be really curious to know the basic "who, what, when, where, and why" if you do have any details. Thanks!
    I second this notion. As much as I like Zondas and as striking a car the HH is, the black F40 stood out to me immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    McLareN,
    I read about it a few days ago. Let me see if I can find the article.

Edit: Here it is, courtesy of autoguide:

Wraps are easily becoming the new aesthetic modification of the future. The offer owners a fairly cost-efficient method of changing the entire look of their vehicle, without having permanent ramifications. If you get bored of it, you can simply peel it off and go back to the stock look. And with any style that catches on and demand goes up, enthusiasts find new and better ways to set themselves apart from the crowd. This Ferrari F40 went the route of a full on carbon fiber wrap as opposed to just a more common flat black wrap.

The material used is a carbon fiber film that is also known as DI-NOC from 3M Films. The DI-NOC material comes in a different variety of finishes including wood, aluminum, marble, stucco, granite and more. One impressive aspect with the material is that you can actually feel the fiber in the weave and, truth be told, the close ups reveal that is looks a lot more realistic than one would think.

We’re loving just how race-inspired and menacing this Ferrari F40 looks with the complete wrap. And even alongside its current-generation friends and counterparts, it’s definitely a stunning car. The matte black wheels and tinted headlights and taillights just round off the package perfectly.

Thanks for the info!
    I'm disappointed to find out that it's just a normal F40 with body-wrap, though. I was hoping that it was gonna be some crazy one-off built by Ferrari that just happened to surface recently. Either way, it's definitely cool looking.

As is the Zonda.

Great, now I want to see a car with the granite wrap.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

A wood wrap would be funny as well.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

This is in Evo I think this month.

Thread Information