Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Motortrend Car of the Year Announced...

Well Car and Driver also put it in their 10 Best for next year so I guess Motor Trend aren't the only ones who like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    Well Car and Driver also put it in their 10 Best for next year so I guess Motor Trend aren't the only ones who like it.
    Or GM is spreading the bri... err... ad money around.

So what kind of car sound system sounds extremely float your boat? Are you the type who needs probably the most easy sound system on the marketplace today? Would you be content to talk radio and some FM radio stations? Need an 8-track? What about a cassette player? I hate to say this, but in case you are even now living from the past, have a hard time finding an audio system which could accommodate your would like to organize the technology behind current trends.

Quote Originally Posted by tiandiwo99 View Post
    So what kind of car sound system sounds extremely float your boat? Are you the type who needs probably the most easy sound system on the marketplace today? Would you be content to talk radio and some FM radio stations? Need an 8-track? What about a cassette player? I hate to say this, but in case you are even now living from the past, have a hard time finding an audio system which could accommodate your would like to organize the technology behind current trends.
    I'll leave this here, but in case your next post will show the same lack of relevance to the thread posted in as this one, it will be deleted.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    The thing is its pretty much the opinion of most Euro mags that had access to both European and grey market JDM Type Rs, that the JDM was a much better car. I don't think Honda's is that well done comparatively speaking. The bar is pretty high though comparing to the JDM Type R, which is not a slow car at all...
    amazing post !!!!! thanks for this information will really help us..... thanks for sharing with us…its.great post! thanks a lot for these guides..they're really helpful.
    Last edited by Sledgehammer; 12-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sneha123 View Post
    amazing post !!!!! thanks for this information will really help us..... thanks for sharing with us…its.great post! thanks a lot for these guides..they're really helpful.
    Hey spam boy, go away.

Hello sir,,,,,It is true, and some of the best hot hatches have employed this torsion beam suspension, like the Mk I and II GTIs, the Peugeot 205 GTI or more recently the Clio RS and Megane RS.
    However while it can be made to work, if you start with something more sphisticated the results always have the potential to be better.......
    Thanks lot,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-11-2010 at 03:34 AM. Reason: spam in sig

Thread Information