Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    If you'll gimme a job

there are a few going at the moment
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    there are a few going at the moment
    Anything that fits 13?

Anything that fits 13?

yeah sure
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Anything that fits 13?
    Micheal Jackson ?????
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Micheal Jackson ?????
    You naughty soul

What can a 13 year old work as in UK?
    I'm curious because we aren't allowed to work here, not even in the summer holidays

You naughty soul

What can a 13 year old work as in UK?
    I'm curious because we aren't allowed to work here, not even in the summer holidays

shops, paper round, random things

All 16 year olds and younger need to have permits before they can work.
    13 to 16 year olds can work for two hours on school days, with restrictions on the type of work allowed, including bans on work in commercial kitchens or using dangerous machinery.
    On Saturdays, 13 to 14 year olds can work for five hours and 15 to 16 year olds can work up to eight hours.
    Technically you cant' be emplyed below the age of 13 ( or maybe it's 14 ) under EC directives.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

13 to 16 year olds can work for two hours on school days, with restrictions on the type of work allowed, including bans on work in commercial kitchens or using dangerous machinery.
    On Saturdays, 13 to 14 year olds can work for five hours and 15 to 16 year olds can work up to eight hours.
    Technically you cant' be emplyed below the age of 13 ( or maybe it's 14 ) under EC directives.
    Whats the average monthly/weekly pay for a 13 year old?

And what about the summer?

so that means that by working 15 hours on a weekend i would be breaking the law

oh well im 17 in a few weeks

thats interesting, over here you are not allowed to work until you're 18. if you're 13-18, you can just work in summer holidays or ...hmm, i don't know how to translate it... you take a job but it have to be a job without phisycal effort (like mine, i am a journalist on polish motorisation websites)
    12 cylinders or walk!

From what I've seen in Mexico so far, the law says you can't work untill you're 18 becuase all employees have the right to free medical care and their bosses have to submit the forms to the Social Security system. But in reality, I've seen kids od all ages working in shops and heard od them working in factories, illegal but Mexico gives new meaning to the word "impunity"
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information