Thread: "Italian Cars"

"Italian Cars"

Hello. I've recently had Issue 1 of the above publication given to me and I was wondering whether or not it is of any value? I know that some out of print magazines, particularly niche magazines, can be worth a bob or two now...anybody have any idea? It is in used condition but all the pages are there and perfectly readable!

Thanks

Andy

to be honest, I have no idea, I come across the magazine very rarely and when I see it is not something that I feel a need to have. Perhaps you could check E-Bay to see if there are copies on offer.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Seems to be about £6 ish including P+P, but no sign of Issue 1 on there. Hey ho, maybe I'll find a local autojumble and take it along

Quote Originally Posted by andycoates View Post
    Seems to be about £6 ish including P+P, but no sign of Issue 1 on there. Hey ho, maybe I'll find a local autojumble and take it along
    or keep it as an investment...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Given the number of magazins I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection

Given the number of magazines I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection

Quote Originally Posted by andycoates View Post
    Given the number of magazines I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection
    the images of an exploding gentleman in "Meaning of the World" springs to mind, just a wafer thin magazine.....

(Apologies if you're eating dinner!)

Thread Information