Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visiting Cali in 3...2...1...

Quick bump for self reference, I was supposed to arrive there 2 days ago, but I got a very bad flu the night before of the flight. Not only I passed the whole night hugging my trusty toilet, I also had to buy a second plane ticket because transitioning the first one to a new date was even worse. Most expensive flu, ever.
    The gf left to escape from the outbreak, and now I'll fly over the ocean all alone sitting in the last raw of seats. If you watched Lost, you know it doesn't feel good. Last time I took a plane was probably 10 years ago or something, I'll probably get lost in Munich.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Man, that sucks. But thanks for keeping your disease on the Continent... first rule of steerage travel when solo: alcohol.

Seriously though Leon, that's a shame. Hope you feel much better by flight time, queasiness and air travel rarely work well.
    Have a great New Year's start with your visit.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Quick bump for self reference, I was supposed to arrive there 2 days ago, but I got a very bad flu the night before of the flight. Not only I passed the whole night hugging my trusty toilet, I also had to buy a second plane ticket because transitioning the first one to a new date was even worse. Most expensive flu, ever.
    Aww that sucks. Don't worry, the weather here has been cold and rainy.Great weather to stay inside with some hot drinks and Gran Turismo 5.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I just realised - this thread has probably been affected by the snowstorms across Europe.

Hope you're doing better, Mr Dead.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thanks guys, I'm at 60-70%, will take-off in 20 hours or so.
    The disease is already in California as the gf's family was back the 22nd and got sick the day after . Fortunately they were luckier than me and got better very quickly.
    Snowstorm caused some troubles only when they arrived at the beginning of the month, they had to way 1 hour in a bus in the middle of the airport and the another 3 hours in the plane.

With all the food you mentioned in this thread, I really hope my stomach is up and running again very soon!
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Been to the Blackhawk museum, it's pretty good if you find yourself in Milpitas, go to La Milpa, I am quite partial to it. And Rojoz is angood joint for some quick Burritos. A nice dinner can be handled by Straits Cafe which has 2 or 3 locations around the Bay
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information