Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari bus

Ferrari bus

I would like to know something about this bus uses as a Ferrari motorhome, the first picture accordin to the web was taken in monza in 1995.

The socond one has been take on flickr frrom the gallery of Kpangel68
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have forgotten if somebody knows were to find information, please tell me

They usually use the motor homes for the drivers and team. I remember last year in the DuPont Registry that someone sold a McLaren Mercedes motor home.

Okay so they purchased a new bus in 2008 called the Domino HDH. Red Domino HDH with representative trademark of Ferrari’s Scuderia is powered by serial 450 HP drive aggregate Cursor 10 and managed by Eurotronic transmission gear. It fulfills Euro 5 ecology standards. All other equipment inside the bus-camper is made strictly by the Ferrari team requirements. Separate rest and massage rooms, conference room, office with three workstations with bathroom and washroom included all in red color. Luggage space of the bus also contains electric generator, air-conditioning system and electric water-heater. It seems like an excellent bus. And I found this on the internet so just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 250gto boy View Post
    They usually use the motor homes for the drivers and team. I remember last year in the DuPont Registry that someone sold a McLaren Mercedes motor home.
    Happen to have a link or photos?

With motorhomes, I always wondered if the drivers and team members lived on site in these motorhomes during a race weekend or if they used nearby hotels.
    Buy a car for you, not for other people

Quote Originally Posted by LHamilton_w View Post
    Happen to have a link or photos?

With motorhomes, I always wondered if the drivers and team members lived on site in these motorhomes during a race weekend or if they used nearby hotels.
    I figured that they would live on the race track for the weekend. I mean if you got stuck in traffic on the day of the race then it sucks for you.

Sorry no pics. but it looked like your average motor home except with a Mercedes livery and some sponsors stickers.

F1 boys NEVER stay at track these days.
    All pampered in the best hotels -- and WHY Bernie turns his back on great trackas if they dont have lots fo top hotels around
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Its a shame they don't stay at the track. I suppose the only time not staying at the track is cool is when you race at Monaco. But imagine driving through Italian traffic to get to Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by 250gto boy View Post
    Its a shame they don't stay at the track. I suppose the only time not staying at the track is cool is when you race at Monaco. But imagine driving through Italian traffic to get to Monza.
    they use helicopters....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    All pampered in the best hotels -- and WHY Bernie turns his back on great trackas if they dont have lots fo top hotels around
    Is that why they ditched San Marino and Indianapolis?
    Buy a car for you, not for other people

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    they use helicopters....
    Touche. I still think its smarter to stay at the track then using helis. And what if there isn't a landing pad?

Quote Originally Posted by LHamilton_w View Post
    Is that why they ditched San Marino and Indianapolis?
    Not sure about San Marino. But they ditched Indy because Bernie is a piece of living, breathing crap who hates most things American.

"no landing pad" ---- Bernie wouldn't even let F1 use the track as a toilet stop if that was the case !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    "no landing pad" ---- Bernie wouldn't even let F1 use the track as a toilet stop if that was the case !!!!
    He probably wouldn't. But he must have some stupid reason for not staying at the track. I mean plenty of other racing series do it. So the big question is ... Why doesn't F1 do it?
    Last edited by 250gto boy; 01-02-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Thread Information