Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GT4 Master Car List

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    ok ok, my appologies to both you and Mustang123. I was just reading on that site though and your thread looked word for word like what was on GTPlanet, right down to the color coding.

well it might be copied straight of that site i dont know but i was just saying that he hadnt copied my thread that was in the misc section
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I've seen a full list of cars that are supposedly going into GT4, and they included Lamborghini. SWEET! Also, the list was confirmed by Pholony Digital/Sony officials.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...?t=2836&page=1 there are lambos on here, this is the old car lise that i posted ages ago
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Yep. That's it except for the Koeniogsegg. Never heard of them ever being tried to be put in the game.

Talking

ahahah sweet Renault Alpine A110... im gonna love this game.. oh ye by the way in the US do u guys have something called the Prologue GT4.. apparently its a pre version Of GT4..

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    DarkPhenix do you know whats the tracks of gt4 ??
    Track List

Here is a list of all of the tracks in GT4. Each track can be raced in forward and reverse direction.

* Midfield Raceway
    * Autumn Ring
    * Swiss Alps
    * Tahiti Maze
    * Tokyo R246
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

That's one thing that I thought gran turismo 3 always lacked-

Availability of tracks. Maybe It's just because you can't do a free run on some of them, but it always seemed like those 5 tracks got so tired so quickly. Variety of cars is great, but several new tracks would be excellent.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix
    Track List

Here is a list of all of the tracks in GT4. Each track can be raced in forward and reverse direction.

* Midfield Raceway
    * Autumn Ring
    * Swiss Alps
    * Tahiti Maze
    * Tokyo R246
    Only 5 tracks on gt4 ?? .... are you sure thats the track list of gt4 ??
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix
    Track List

* Midfield Raceway
    * Autumn Ring
    * Swiss Alps
    * Tahiti Maze
    * Tokyo R246
    Only 5 tracks on gt4 ?? .... are you sure thats the track list of gt4 or the track list of GTC ??
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    Only 5 tracks on gt4 ?? .... are you sure thats the track list of gt4 or the track list of GTC ??

that is prob correct stratos, there were about 30 tracks on GT3 so ther have to be more on GT4

Ahem...

Located in the middle of the car list above the word Nissan, written in white:

IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, THIS LIST WAS COPIED AND PASTED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION -The359
    Gee, I guess someone didn't bother to take out my little security measure?

Also, the word ASTON MARTIN is misspelled, intentionally, hence how I found this stolen copy of my list through Google.

So, anyway:

Would a moderator or administrator on this forum be so kind as to remove the list in the first two posts of this thread? The user who posted it did not ask for my permission to copy it. Unfortunatly he also lied about where he got the list from, it is indeed from GTPlanet as well as my second copy on GranTurismoX.

If you wish, the posts can be replaced with links to my original lists on GTPlanet or GTX so that people can at least still read the list if they wish.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by The359
    Located in the middle of the car list above the word Nissan, written in white:

Gee, I guess someone didn't bother to take out my little security measure?

Also, the word ASTON MARTIN is misspelled, intentionally, hence how I found this stolen copy of my list through Google.

So, anyway:

Would a moderator or administrator on this forum be so kind as to remove the list in the first two posts of this thread? The user who posted it did not ask for my permission to copy it. Unfortunatly he also lied about where he got the list from, it is indeed from GTPlanet as well as my second copy on GranTurismoX.

If you wish, the posts can be replaced with links to my original lists on GTPlanet or GTX so that people can at least still read the list if they wish.

Thank you in advance.
    HAHA what a ****ing retard Dp really is he got busted for copying 3 of the highest moderators posts onto another forum and got banned for that, as you will say it says abnned under his name

i am sure that matra or Egg nog will remove it for you but i really dont see the point this thread has been dead now for months and noone really looks at old threads tdo they

EDIT/ since UCP now has the swearing filter on i guess it is ok for me to use the words i did if not tellme and i wil remove them

Quote Originally Posted by The359
    Unfortunatly .

Who cares? Go away.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Me, the person who has spent lots of time trying to make an accurate list only to have it snatched by some punk kid. That's who cares.

Remind me to ask why you care when someone steals something that belongs to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich
    Who cares? Go away.
    Err. Its called copyright:
    What is Copyright?

As the original author of the work, he is entitled to protect his work.
    It is his right to request that work used without his permission is removed from this page.

Same as it is your right to act like an ass and tell him to "go away" when it is nothing to do with you!
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information