Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pagani Zonda

17 77.27%
  • Pagani Huayra

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pagani Zonda V Pagani Huayra

This is solely an aesthetic comparison, since I have driven neither, nor seen actually Huayra on the street/track

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    It actually has four.
    All this talk about holes is getting me excited.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    The Hurryup still looks like they took a zonda and inflated it with a pump. And that was a styling choice. Why did they go with the bloated look? They could have made all the same stats but gone with a cut look. Instead they go with the oval grille, bumped panels, etc. Shame on them. Shun the designers, shun!
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    The Hurryup still looks like they took a zonda and inflated it with a pump. And that was a styling choice. Why did they go with the bloated look? They could have made all the same stats but gone with a cut look. Instead they go with the oval grille, bumped panels, etc. Shame on them. Shun the designers, shun!
    And you say all of this with a current gen. Miata as your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    And you say all of this with a current gen. Miata as your avatar
    At least that car does it more cleanly.
    Buy a car for you, not for other people

Dij, very well put

...but Cobra wins the lulz

The Huayra just doesn't do it for me in the slightest.

The front is awful, the side is okay but nothing special and it's got a fat arse.

But then, it was always gonna be a hard act to follow, the Zonda (especially from F onwards) is nigh on perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by F1GTRUeno View Post
    The Huayra just doesn't do it for me in the slightest.

The front is awful, the side is okay but nothing special and it's got a fat arse.
    I like big asses.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

The Zonda was boring. It lookedl ike a Group C racing car, which was nice in the 90s but the Zonda wasnt very adventurous in its design except for the back fascia. It looked like a wedge supercar should, but thats not saying much.
    The Huayra adds in a lot of interesting details and surface design. I like it much better. Both cars look awkward at certain angles, but the Huayra is overall the better car aesthetically.

Quote Originally Posted by Innotech View Post
    The Zonda was boring. It lookedl ike a Group C racing car, which was nice in the 90s but the Zonda wasnt very adventurous in its design except for the back fascia. It looked like a wedge supercar should, but thats not saying much.
    The Huayra adds in a lot of interesting details and surface design. I like it much better. Both cars look awkward at certain angles, but the Huayra is overall the better car aesthetically.
    How can you say a thing like that, the Zonda is not boring. Technically the Huayra is better than the Zonda because technologh has moved on. But the zonda is still my favorite and in my opinion it will never get boring.

Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Like others have said, I think we should wait a good 5 - 10 years to see what new, exciting versions they bring out. I mean, its like the Murcielago. When that came out, I thought that it may be high tech, but it could never replace the Diablo in terms of sleekness and agility. Then 7 years and several models later they bring out the LP670-4 SV, the best modern Lambo ever IMO.

The Diablo was agile?!
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by I NEED NAWZZZ View Post
    Like others have said, I think we should wait a good 5 - 10 years to see what new, exciting versions they bring out. I mean, its like the Murcielago. When that came out, I thought that it may be high tech, but it could never replace the Diablo in terms of sleekness and agility. Then 7 years and several models later they bring out the LP670-4 SV, the best modern Lambo ever IMO.

I agree, it would be better if we waited 5 - 10 years. But you can't say that you have to wait until new and exciting models come out. That’s not always possible, as theirs always new models coming out. That’s like saying you can't compare the Lamborghini Mulcielago with the new Lamborghini Aventador just because they mite bring out a new model, for example maybe the next model may be called the Lamborghini Aventador LP740-4. Car company’s are always going to bring out better version of their models but it doesn’t mean the old one is not comparable.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Pagani Zonda V Pagani Huayra

I will agree that there are similarities between the Zonda and this. But there are also some drastic changes on the Huayra that separates it from the Zonda. This is a mechanical masterpiece. All the engineers probably got all giddy when they were creating this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabanache View Post
    I will agree that there are similarities between the Zonda and this. But there are also some drastic changes on the Huayra that separates it from the Zonda. This is a mechanical masterpiece. All the engineers probably got all giddy when they were creating this.
    Obviously there’s going to be drastic changes, it a total new car, if there was no change it wouldn’t be a new car.
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information