Thread: SsangYong SUT 1 Concept

SsangYong SUT 1 Concept

SsangYong-SUT_1_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg SsangYong-SUT_1_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

So becauses SsangYong make crap car they have decided to make a pick- up. Although saying that, i think this is a good looking pick-up. but please don't make it. It will only be cheap and nasty.

SsangYong will show a stylish new concept of its popular Actyon Sports at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, 3-13 March.
    While maintaining the essential characteristics of a traditional pick-up, this concept presents a more contemporary look to reflect the styling expected of today's Sports Utility Truck.
    The SsangYong SUT 1 Concept is similar in size to the current Actyon Sports - 4,985mm long x 1,910mm wide x 1,755mm high, and with a generous 3,060mm wheelbase. Satisfying environmental demands for Euro 5 compliance, the new 2.0 litre diesel engine produces a maximum output of 155ps and maximum torque of 360Nm. Optimum torque is delivered across a low yet broad rev range of 1,500-2,800rpm, giving effortless acceleration from low engine speeds.
    The new model will offer the choice of either 6-speed manual or automatic transmission in either 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive models. It will go on sale across Europe and other markets from early 2012.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

So it's a poorly made, equally ugly Honda Ridgeline/Chevy Avalanche, etc?

If it's only equally ugly, that's a step up for SsangYong.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Ugh, another pile of fecal matter spewed out of Ssangyong's corporate anus. Seriously, how can anyone looking to buy big, practical cars look at the established range and think they're all too gaudy? These things perfectly describe that word! I mean, take the Rodius. One of my neighbours owns one, and granted, they have 5 kids, but they're are much better 7 seater cars and clearly much better looking cars on the market.

Was about to say, that's the best looo no i can't. it's still very ugly but an ugly improvement it is.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

It doesn't matter what Ssssssssssangyong do in the future; they'll never shake of the stigma of being the 'What not to do' section of the car styling handbook. I vomit when I see a Stavic.

Thread Information