Thread: GT3 driving wheel

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!

GT3 driving wheel

Ok, I've had Gran Turismo 3 for quite some time, and beaten all the difficulties, except for I haven't got gold on every single liscense test or done every single endurance race. I have better things to do with my life.

Anyways, I'd consider myself somewhat knowledged when it comes to gran turismo 3. So I brokedown and got the steering wheel to make my game all it could be. And I hate it. Even on cheap slow cars, it seems NOTHING like real driving. And I drive in real life a lot :P One thing I notice right away is a response lag. The force feedback makes the lag double, as there is a lag for me turning, then a lag before it responds and tries to turn the wheel. This gives kind of an oscilating when driving down the straight stretches, which can be downright devestating in a higher powered car. Wrecking in the middle of a straight, yeah.

So my questions are these. Does anyone use the wheel? Is there some settings I should change to make it work better? Anyone notice in the bottom of the screen, it's a "Caribra Touring Car"?

Anyone like the corvette better than the SVT mustang? I swear I'm much better with the mustang for some reason. X2

alright, i dont have a driving wheel for ps2 gt3 but i got the ps1 driving wheel and in gt2 you can calliberate the response, if i remember correctly. hope it helps a little

ALSO: does anyone know how you can fabricate a ps1 steering wheel to play on ps2 games??? i just cant be bothered spendong $100 on a new steeing wheel for ps2. HELP PLEASE
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Thread Information