Thread: Biggest Top Gear vid collection...

Biggest Top Gear vid collection...

many of you guys have posted up your car vid collections. i think i have a pretty large collection, such that i couldn't be bothered writing up a list and have just taken screen shots of the file names

anyway, i am more than willing to share these and if anyone can come up with a half decent way of doing so then jackpot...

the only idea i have is that anyone who has decent bandwidth and can leave there computer on for extensive amounts of time start a hotline server -

www.bigredh.com

it is a really simple and easy means of sharing files...

ALSO in addition to those in these vids i have the full length doco of last years USA GumBall3000 rally and the Jackass episdode on the Euro GumBall3000, plus a crapload of drag movies...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

I have about the same amount of Top/5th Gear vids, but it's a complete mess on my harddisk. I should really clean it up when I have the time.

Anyway, why not try using some file sharing program. I use DC++ alot at school (I have 10mbit there ) and it works great.

(am I breaking the rules by mentioning this? )
    Dreaming of a Peugeot 106 Rallye...

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist
    I have about the same amount of Top/5th Gear vids, but it's a complete mess on my harddisk. I should really clean it up when I have the time.

Anyway, why not try using some file sharing program. I use DC++ alot at school (I have 10mbit there ) and it works great.

(am I breaking the rules by mentioning this? )

NO! damn i wish i had your kind of bandwidth, i would have shared these along time ago!
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

where do you download all yours from??

i usually download mine of kazaa or viper007bonds site

P.s. i dont have that many because i only download the ones that i miss tapeing off the Tv, which isnt many
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    NO! damn i wish i had your kind of bandwidth, i would have shared these along time ago!
    I can't share them all the time, because I'm not always at school. And my laptop's HDD is only 20GB, so that wouldn't be enough to share a lot of vids.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    where do you download all yours from??

i usually download mine of kazaa or viper007bonds site

P.s. i dont have that many because i only download the ones that i miss tapeing off the Tv, which isnt many
    I downloaded a lot of tests from racingflix.com. I don't have a membership there, but I just put 10 downloads in the Download Accellerator program and the next morning, they're done!

Other sites are www.sleepy-fish.com and off course viper007bonds site.
    Last edited by Scientist; 05-27-2004 at 02:39 AM.
    Dreaming of a Peugeot 106 Rallye...

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    many of you guys have posted up your car vid collections. i think i have a pretty large collection, such that i couldn't be bothered writing up a list and have just taken screen shots of the file names

anyway, i am more than willing to share these and if anyone can come up with a half decent way of doing so then jackpot...

the only idea i have is that anyone who has decent bandwidth and can leave there computer on for extensive amounts of time start a hotline server -

www.bigredh.com

it is a really simple and easy means of sharing files...

ALSO in addition to those in these vids i have the full length doco of last years USA GumBall3000 rally and the Jackass episdode on the Euro GumBall3000, plus a crapload of drag movies...
    I wouldn't say it's the BIGGEST, but it's big. I think I still have about 100 more than that, and I don't count non-Top Gear or non-Fifth Gear videos.

Just so you guys know, when I'm at home I leave my AIM open with file sharing on. So, any of you can venture into my Top Gear/5th Gear folder and take whatever you'd like. If you try to get to my files and it says it's not available, it's because I'm not at home - I'm signed in at work instead.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Thread Information